Group 7-day waking average?

Error. Agh I hate wasting strips. Could only get a pin prick. This is terrible. Will go to Boot's in Sale today, see if they sell lancets there. 🙂 Otherwise it's gonna be ebay. My other one lasted ages, I'm sure this one was blunt to start with. :(

eta
Went to Boot's and a very helpful young man found me some inexpensive (approx. fiver) lancets but I still can't get any blood out. Not measured for days. Is the 'pricker' broken or has my blood seized up. Pin pricks are no good, I just get an error message.
@Ditto , What setting have you got your lancing devise set to, it might need a higher setting.

Good morning everyone. Woke up with that wobbly feeling to find 3.3 . I'm fine

Morning...6.9 today...higher than I would like...however...explanation...more digestives before bed last night...so I'm okay with that...remainder of digestives dispatched to the rubbish bin.

Morning all. It's a mega snotty 7.1 for me. Was going to do a morning basal test but don't think it would be valid with a nose full of gunge. Haematologist this morning to check on my errant bone marrow. Have a good day all.

Morning all. It's a mega snotty 7.1 for me. Was going to do a morning basal test but don't think it would be valid with a nose full of gunge. Haematologist this morning to check on my errant bone marrow. Have a good day all.
Oh dear khskel...relate to the 'snot' issue...hope it clears soon...good luck with your appointment.

Its a 4.9 from me x

I'm with you on the snotty step, Khskel. Just can't seem to shift the remnants of this cold.:confused:

Morning good people.🙂 6.6 here. 😛

Good morning all my snotty friends! And non-snotty too 🙂 Its a 7.0 today.

6.7 vs 2.3 today. Yet another call to Abbot this morning methinks. That's 3 out of 4 that have not given anywhere nearer blood readings 😡

Morning all, 6.4 here. Perhaps I didn't need quite as big a bedtime snack.

Good morning Lin, might you need an insulin adjustment? Hope your levels are good now 🙂

6.2 for me today 🙂
I think you may well be right. They are behaving now 🙂
It's good to see your Waking BGs are getting back to normal.

Last edited:
Not really happy. 16.6 this morning but that was last nights meal. Got go appointment yesterday and have sciatica so grrr, exercises and cocodamol. Here's hoping I will start to feel more human and less AGED. Hope everyone else is looking at a good day.also got a letter about a study for type 2's and heart dises

Morning all. A 9.4 for me but after Chinese and booze last night I'm happy its single figures! Off for a swim now - have a great day all

Morning all. 9.7 for me today. I have my retinopathy screening at 4pm. Hope I can do it without the drops again like last year!

Hope it goes well Khskel. You may find a cold affects your blood results a bit. The white cells and lymphocytes come out to play more when there's a virus around.

Morning all. 9.7 for me today. I have my retinopathy screening at 4pm. Hope I can do it without the drops again like last year!
Hope so Stitch! I hate those drops! I will definitely have them at my hospital appointment tomorrow, they've always used them on me :(

Hope all goes well and your nasal membranes stop overproducing soon! 😱 🙂

Back