Group 7-day waking average?

Morning people up and getting ready for work this morning . it's a 5.7 for me today

A letting the side down 7.7. Digestion suddenly speeded up last night. End result midnight hypo. You've got to laugh at this D lark.

A letting the side down 7.7. Digestion suddenly speeded up last night. End result midnight hypo. You've got to laugh at this D lark.
Or scream khskel...hope tomorrow is a better start.

Good morning everyone. 5.6 Ain't it just typical , my Libre arrives today so my BG decides to be good this morning 🙄
Don't worry, the sneaky Libre will catch it out sooner or later!
4.1 here. A bit on the low side but I didn't dip in the middle of the night for once.

Reactions: Ljc
bore da pawb ...a familiar 9.5 for me this morning. Managed to get a 17.5 before bed on Saturday night after having just two Thornton's chocolates! that'll teach me. Obviously my meds aren't helping control my BG levels as well as they could as I'm really not caning it food-wise. Back to Nursie and back on the merry-go-round.

Morning all. 10 for me today. Had a terrible night after developing a migraine. First and hopefully last one. Had a headache most of the weekend and last night after having a bath my head and back of the neck felt like it was in a vice. Bloods were 11.2 at the time. Still a bit headachey this morning but in work as I have an important meeting.

That sounds awful Stitch. Hope you soon feel much better xx

That sounds awful Stitch. Hope you soon feel much better xx
Thanks Linda. Felt so rough last night. Felt sick every time I moved. Ended up laying in bed but still wouldn't ease. OH made me take some tablets in the end which helped me get to sleep.

Morning all. 10 for me today. Had a terrible night after developing a migraine. First and hopefully last one. Had a headache most of the weekend and last night after having a bath my head and back of the neck felt like it was in a vice. Bloods were 11.2 at the time. Still a bit headachey this morning but in work as I have an important meeting.
Hope you feel better soon Stitch...and get away from work early.

Morning folks.🙂 5.4 here.😛

Hope you're feeling better today, Stitch.

Hope you feel better soon. Horrid things Migraines.

Good morning everyone - 4.9 today

Reactions: Ljc

Hope you're feeling much better today Stitch. Migraines are absolute hell!

A 7.1 for me but I did test after a couple of mouthfuls of food (forgot to test). I'm afraid this terrible sciatic pain is frying my brain! 😡

I don't like not measuring. :( I went into Boot's in Manchester but they didn't have any lancets and said they were expensive anyway and to ask for a prescription. It's my sisters monitor, she's been diabetic years but hasn't got a repeat prescription in place for this. She gets strips but must have used the same lancet for ages...mind you, she never measures, is in denial. I'm gonna have to chivvy her to the docs to get some!

eta
Just looked on ebay, they're not that expensive. Shall order some tootsweet. 🙂

Thank you Alan, taken at the Leeds meet in November. I have a photo of me aged 6, without glasses, but so similar.

Still can't believe I am 62, when did that happen.

Back