Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone. 9.8 for me today.

A 6.8 for me after a 7.2 at bedtime so staying steady overnight.

Have a good weekend everyone x

Hope it's all a lot easier this morning @Flower. I thought of you as I tried to get some paracetamol out of a card this morning and my fingers couldn't hold them.

Morning all, 4.3 today 🙂

Well done on the one hand test khskel 🙂 thanks for the solidarity! Amigo those blister pack tablets are a step too far, I have taken to stabbing them with scissors. It's a whole new world of challenges. :confused:

Have a good weekend everyone 🙂

Morning all, on this sad day hearing about the death of John Hurt :(....but a nice 5.1 for me today.

Morning all! Another 5.8 for me today. Wore my new Aldi activity tracker in bed last night to monitor my sleep patterns. Very interesting. I thought I had a reasonable night's sleep, but according to the tracker, it was 41.2% deep sleep, 50.7% light sleep & 8.1% awake. Thought I only woke up twice, but tracker says I woke up 9 times!

Morning all! Another 5.8 for me today. Wore my new Aldi activity tracker in bed last night to monitor my sleep patterns. Very interesting. I thought I had a reasonable night's sleep, but according to the tracker, it was 41.2% deep sleep, 50.7% light sleep & 8.1% awake. Thought I only woke up twice, but tracker says I woke up 9 times!
Possibly not 100% accurate? 😱 🙂 My somewhat expensive Garmin running watch has a wrist-based heart rate monitor and the results from it are ver dodgy, so it's hard to trust it really. I suppose after you have worn it for a while you'll get a feeling for whether it's just making things up or a close reflection of reality 🙂

Possibly not 100% accurate? 😱 🙂 My somewhat expensive Garmin running watch has a wrist-based heart rate monitor and the results from it are ver dodgy, so it's hard to trust it really. I suppose after you have worn it for a while you'll get a feeling for whether it's just making things up or a close reflection of reality 🙂
A bit like the Libre then! Useful but not 100% on the ball

My Libre is my friend. Each to his own, as they say. Anyway, bit knackered today after yesterday's exertions, woke in the night with a LO, and woke this morning (just about morning) with 7.2. Today is just slobbiing around watching football, so back to normal.🙂

My Libre is my friend. Each to his own, as they say. Anyway, bit knackered today after yesterday's exertions, woke in the night with a LO, and woke this morning (just about morning) with 7.2. Today is just slobbiing around watching football, so back to normal.🙂

Glad it went well yesterday Mike.

4.2 for me today which dropped to 3.8 before breakfast - hmmm... any the mysteries continue!

Don't get me wrong , I think the libre is great. You just have to be aware that sometimes it goes its own way.

I'm in a right grumpy mood because weight is stet or went up a bit and my tum was going under 49 and is only just on 49. Cheesed off. I'm eating too much though, I'm terribly greedy. Having a funny body day. I couldn't get so much as a prick of blood to do my measuring. Really weird. Had to prick myself numerous times first thing so later when I cut myself on the tuna tin I quick got a strip and measured. Never look a gift horse in the mouth I say. :D

5.9 @ 10.29 am thought I was never gonna get any blood out! :(

I have times when I don't think there's blood on my veins either Ditto! But that's a pretty good reading when you did get it! 🙂

I'm in a right grumpy mood because weight is stet or went up a bit and my tum was going under 49 and is only just on 49. Cheesed off. I'm eating too much though, I'm terribly greedy. Having a funny body day. I couldn't get so much as a prick of blood to do my measuring. Really weird. Had to prick myself numerous times first thing so later when I cut myself on the tuna tin I quick got a strip and measured. Never look a gift horse in the mouth I say. :D

5.9 @ 10.29 am thought I was never gonna get any blood out! :(

I can't think of anyone who is harder on themselves Ditto. You're levels are superb and your food diary suggests that if you are eating too much, it's of the right kind of low carb food (unless there's some things you're not telling us! :D)

Weight can fluctuate due to fluid retention etc...just judge it once a week or you'll drive yourself nuts!

Ease up on yourself girl, you're losing perspective! 🙂

I've put on a tiny bit of weight recently. Think the suet pudding was to blame.:(

Morning...6.5 today.

Back