Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all, another very frosty one. 4.9 for me today, another basal reduction and a completely flat line on the Libre, that hardly ever happens. Won't last!

Dark cold and dreek here this morning. 12.1 for me but after a coffee with skimmed milk

Morning all, another very frosty one. 4.9 for me today, another basal reduction and a completely flat line on the Libre, that hardly ever happens. Won't last!
Don't know the ins and outs of this, but well done

Late start for me this morning. Calling in a 6.5.

7.6 for me this morning. But our tea was made by a friend, and I've no idea how to count the carbs... it had a lot of cheese, pasta, cauliflower, and peas. And some smoked sausage. So I'm guessing 50g carbs, and the usual tea time is 30g. then blueberries and Jelly for supper! I did count them, except I don't usually have supper, so I suppose 7.6 is not a mystery.
Dreich, yes, but it's crossed over from zero to 1C so I suppose I'll get out of bed today.

7.6 for me this morning. But our tea was made by a friend, and I've no idea how to count the carbs... it had a lot of cheese, pasta, cauliflower, and peas. And some smoked sausage. So I'm guessing 50g carbs, and the usual tea time is 30g. then blueberries and Jelly for supper! I did count them, except I don't usually have supper, so I suppose 7.6 is not a mystery.
Dreich, yes, but it's crossed over from zero to 1C so I suppose I'll get out of bed today.
Didn't know how to spell dreich. Learn something every day. Know it when you see it though lol

Last edited:
Morning folks. 🙂 10.0 here. Snot-fest coming to an end with a massive cold sore developing on my schnoz...I'm gorgeous me!🙄

Hope ev1's keeping warm and germs-free.

So glad to hear your mum's home, Amigo. 🙂

Morning folks. 🙂 10.0 here. Snot-fest coming to an end with a massive cold sore developing on my schnoz...I'm gorgeous me!🙄

Hope you feel better soon

Oh, I'm fine thanks, Carol...just fed up now.🙄 Hope you're feeling better.
getting there. Physical yuk gone to emotional yuk, so on the mend definitely. Hope you haven't got what I had. Take care

I woke with 5.0, now just waiting for the dawn effect to charge me up for the exertions of the day. That is, trundling down to the shop to collect the papers. It's a hard life being retired.🙂

I always found the best thing for a cold sore...little touch of perfume...dries it up...worse thing is letting it get wet...spreads if moist...hurts like %$£" but worked for me Bloden.

Good morning. 6.9 for me after a troubled night's sleep :(
Sorry to hear that Alan...hope you have a better day...and a good nights sleep this evening...sincerely.

Didn't know how to spell dreich. Learn something every day. Know it when you see it though lol

LOL When you say it you can hear it; it's called the pharyngeal trill on the 'ch' (Can you tell I used to be a Speech & Language Pathologist??) I love language!
I suppose it's too much information... It's my version of the cholesterol LDL formula, or the HbA1c formula, or the LDL fluffy dense theory!
You are all a patient lot. 🙂

LOL When you say it you can hear it; it's called the pharyngeal trill on the 'ch' (Can you tell I used to be a Speech & Language Pathologist??) I love language!
I suppose it's too much information... It's my version of the cholesterol LDL formula, or the HbA1c formula, or the LDL fluffy dense theory!
You are all a patient lot. 🙂
Love it. Can you spell Paukies properly

Back