Group 7-day waking average?

I think it varies from person to person really. They have 'starting points' for when people are first started on insulin (I think it's something like 60% bolus and 40% basal), but then it can change quite a lot. I'm the opposite of you - I don't need basal at all, but need bolus, so I'm 100%:0%! 🙄
Thanks, so interesting and makes me think I can try to change my ratios. I still feel such a beginner and get no support or help, like many here, from my medical professionals. All they care about are lows and I rarely get them and there is nearly always a reason. Thanks for this amazing forum or I would be so isolated.

Blood tests next friday, then seeing the dr on the 3rd Feb.
Plenty of time to get those gloves ready then Stitch...job in London Monday 10:00...time for lunch or perhaps a 'pep' talk if I get out of it early?

Plenty of time to get those gloves ready then Stitch...job in London Monday 10:00...time for lunch or perhaps a 'pep' talk if I get out of it early?
I have a meeting from 10-10.30 but free after that. PM or text me if you still have my number. Would be great to have a catch up.

I have a meeting from 10-10.30 but free after that. PM or text me if you still have my number. Would be great to have a catch up.
Will do...work at 10:30...south London...hope to be out reasonably early...yes...good to catch up...yep have number.

Laughing is exercise? What are the official recommendations? :D

Morning all.🙂 It's a 7.8 for me and a sea of snot. 😱 Roll on the weekend...
Oh poor you. Take care

Well good morning everyone. I'm feeling almost back to my normal irritating self, with a saintly 6.1, and my liver is back to normal bunging that up to 10.1 before my breakfast cappuccino had its cinnamon sprinkles on. Doesn't matter how I fiddle the Levemir, can't get rid of that dawn phenomenon. No matter, roll on pumptime in the spring🙂

I'm last in again...I'm trying not to come online too early otherwise the day is gone. It's gone anyway, roll on the light nights so I can get in the garden. I've no sooner got up than I'm drawing the blind!

5.9 again this morning. 🙂 After what Owen told us I'm pleased with that. I'm not aiming for 4s any more.

I'm last in again...I'm trying not to come online too early otherwise the day is gone. It's gone anyway, roll on the light nights so I can get in the garden. I've no sooner got up than I'm drawing the blind!

5.9 again this morning. 🙂 After what Owen told us I'm pleased with that. I'm not aiming for 4s any more.
And @Owen is right, @Ditto, 5.9 is a perfectly good number to wake on! 🙂 Spring is on the horizon! 🙂

6.8 for me today 🙂

Good morning everyone. 5.6 today 🙂

Reactions: Ljc
Morning...couldn't pass the salami last night without 'introducing myself' (just a couple of slices)...a surprising 5.7 for me today🙂

Morning all - 5.3 for me

Off to see DSN later

Can't wait to get back out into my garden Ditto...yes...roll on spring.

Morning all, and a frosty one, good job I held off pruning the roses when I was gardening yesterday. 4.3 here, despite the latest Lantus reduction.

This D is a contrary bu***r...After 10 days of higher than normal morning readings, sweating and headache I did a test at 3:05am- fine at 5.3, and this morning had a 6.0!
I'm now shattered as it took me ages to initially get to sleep knowing I was going to be woken at 3am, and then ages to get back to sleep afterwards. Matchsticks for work today I think 🙂

Back