Group 7-day waking average?

6.2 @ 5.55

Went out in blizzard conditions at 7 for The Sun...I'm collecting the tokens and hoping to get to Skeggy on a shoestring. :D
Read your signature line- coincidence - my diagnosis was last November as well, and the denial behaviour has been for the last wee while. Wonder if there is a common time line. Know the dietitian spoke adopt it being common to have ups and downs

Good morning . 7.5 todayand feeling a bit better.

Gives you a lift when you have a positive appointment Carol...when you know you are really being listened to...as for exercise...I'm sure you walked to your table at the restaurant...then a walk to the 'Laidees'room...walked out of the restaurant...there now you've made a good start on the exercise front...bet that felt good...drooling at the thought of an Indian meal as my eyes wander over to my breakfast...banana & yoghurt...yum...would kill for a plate (large) of lamb madras...pilau rice...couple of bhajis .
Drool drool. It was chicken stuff, really mild and yummy garlic nan, smothered with green stuff(carb free cause think it was coriander or wild garlic). Exercise bubbsie, you forgot chewing and chattering. Very saintly cause avoided mango chutney. I'm going to have the cooked breakfast/brunch as a start to my new plan, or juggle and have rasps and yogurt.

Oh my word Grogg...exhausted just reading that...slow down...please...only just on my second coffee...hair uncombed...still in PJ's...puts me to shame!
Glad to see another sloth around. In pj,s, first coffee and cooried in bed reading posts. Life of Riley for me today

Oh my word Grogg...exhausted just reading that...slow down...please...only just on my second coffee...hair uncombed...still in PJ's...puts me to shame!
I'm on stop!! Going to wake DD soon as she needs to make the vegan option then I'm going to dry hair, get dressed and go and pick up cake I've had made. We are having a second xmas as DD was away for 3 months travelling. I've bought everyone a lotto scratch card, imagine one of them wins mega money!!! I would be so excited!

Morning all. Glad to hear that people's recent appointments have all had positive results. Hopefully mine at the end of the month will be the same. 9.4 for me today. Getting a new tattoo done later, can't wait.
Brave person, I wouldn't let anyone near me with a tottoo thingy if you paid me. Bad enough getting ears pierced. Good luck

Morning All. A lot of good news from all of you this morning. 7.3 for me this morning after treating a pre bed hypo. Onwards and downwards.

Brave person, I wouldn't let anyone near me with a tottoo thingy if you paid me. Bad enough getting ears pierced. Good luck
It's number 32 for me, so I'm used to it now.

Morning all, 5.8 here. Such a lot of activity from everyone already! All I've done so far is top up the central heating system, because if failed to come on this morning, and retire back to bed with the paper til the house warms up.

It's number 32 for me, so I'm used to it now.
My son has got one of those sleeve thingys that he designed bits of, and it makes me cringe to think of someone doing that to my wee boy (he's 38-lol)

Morning all, 5.8 here. Such a lot of activity from everyone already! All I've done so far is top up the central heating system, because if failed to come on this morning, and retire back to bed with the paper til the house warms up.
Great plan of action. The most activity I've had is making coffee and taking it back to bed till house warms up

Just tested 16.5. Revenge of the Indian meal and last cystitis sachet.
Now new beginings

@Hazel - brilliant, another house spech. You're putting us all to shame:D

Morning...up to a 6.6 today...not too shabby after paying my congestion charge fine last night...and a PCN...after which I succumbed to a packet of Pom Bears...Quavers...and some cheese before bed...felt good to be naughty...I know how to live dangerously:D:D:D
Sorry to hear about the PCN.:( I don't have to pay the congestion charge as my car has free tax due to low emissions, but in a previous life I only slipped slightly into the zone & didn't realise until the PCN came through the door!

I'm on stop!! Going to wake DD soon as she needs to make the vegan option then I'm going to dry hair, get dressed and go and pick up cake I've had made. We are having a second xmas as DD was away for 3 months travelling. I've bought everyone a lotto scratch card, imagine one of them wins mega money!!! I would be so excited!
Sounds good...although still exhausted by your efforts...and what a fabulous idea...probably the best time to celebrate Christmas...wish I was closer...I'd be right over😉😉😉

Good morning all 🙂 and I'm joining you Robin with 5.8 which is probably my lowest morning reading ever!🙂
Ooh...great numbers Linda

Glad to see another sloth around. In pj,s, first coffee and cooried in bed reading posts. Life of Riley for me today
You are not alone. Me in dressing gown nursing a hangover with very strong coffee. Could do with a fry up but no bacon in the house. Slice of burgen toast it is then.

Back