Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning. Thank goodness it's Friday. 12.7 for me, but ok with that. Dietician today so here goes. Have a good day all from white out leven

Morning all, 5.4 here, this crisp and frosty morning. just looked out and saw a huge full moon about to set in the West.

Morning all, central london is all clear of the white stuff, a bit out where I live, so not too bad. Anyway...... 9.6 for me today.

Morning...7.2 today...not bad considering had to dash down to London for work at 4pm yesterday...not home until midnight...and had to eat when got home...starving!

Good morning. Thank goodness it's Friday. 12.7 for me, but ok with that. Dietician today so here goes. Have a good day all from white out leven
@Carolg Good luck with the dietitian today

Good morning 🙂 5.4 today and off to the orthopaedic foot clinic and it's snowed here, still I love a challenge, crutches, leg in plaster, snow.... what could go wrong!:confused:o_O
@Flower Fingers crossed you have some good news about your foot today.
Stay safe , no trying out wheelies on your crutches you here .

Morning all. Where's the snow?? A slightly low 3.9 for me today

Good morning 🙂 5.4 today and off to the orthopaedic foot clinic and it's snowed here, still I love a challenge, crutches, leg in plaster, snow.... what could go wrong!:confused:o_O
Travel safe Flower. Hope you get on ok. X

Morning all! No snow yesterday but there's quite a flurry out the at the moment. And a 6.1 from me this morning.

Good luck today, Flower.

Snow here too. Last year we didn't get any snow till April 28. Ah well.

Having a dead straight line overnight, I emerged from my pit with a score of 5.2. No snuggling for me, I've got a birthday cake to make, the family are arriving late this afternoon, and it's my grandson's second birthday.🙂

Good luck Carol.

Safe journey Flower...I am so terribly clumsy in the snow on two good (well not too shabby) feet...slowly is the way...hope that foot is toeing the line today...and behaving itself!

Back