Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all! Well, after the huge spike from my pie & chips last night, I'm happy with a house special 5.2 this morning.🙂

Afternoon from the crabbit witch from hell. Folk at work are probably pleased I have a half day off. Went for diabetes review (clue is in name) and turned up and young lady going to do diabetes review bloods(all done before Xmas). Mistake made in appointment and as I was feeling yuk anyway, I wasn't too happy, and had arranged to go into work late.she was lovely, apologies and got me appointment for tomorrow, but with reassurance she would watch out for a cancellation today, but so another late start tomorrow . Managed to find out that Hb1ac has gone up from 58 to77which she said was high (no whatsit Sherlock was not my response). I almost just left surgery but decided to speak to receptionist who gaily told me I had to specify what the appointment was for-duh, seeing as how I had made both appointments at the same time. ... She apologised and will speak to the practice manager as I voiced my concerns. tGosh knows what I will get when I go next week for smear test-maybe a prostate exam???. So on a happier note, I.m now watching rubbish day time tv, heating a hot water bottle for my sore back, and swallowing paracetamol for various aches and pains.thanks for listening. Carol
OMG Carol what a saga...well done for getting through it without exploding.😡

Morning all! Well, after the huge spike from my pie & chips last night, I'm happy with a house special 5.2 this morning.🙂
Mark Parrott..5.2....how do you do that...was salivating over your pie last night (steak & merlot?)..after my 'virtual' pie & chips I'm at 6.7...

Urghh...slept in this morning...6.7...missing those fives and low sixes!...where is Northerner:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.9 today. Don't think attacking the biscotti just before bed was st sensible!
Glad you're back to your usual good numbers Mark.

6.4 vs 3.8 this morning 😡

Morning all.🙂 4.3 here - back down to 'in range' with a bump!😛

Hope you're feeling better today, Carol, and you too, Amigo.

Hope it's just tech probs, Northie, and not the dreaded lurgy.

Morning everyone, a delightful 10.3 for me today. Blood tests booked for the 27th Jan.

Morning all, 5.3 here, sounds windy outside. Got to venture out in a mo to take the car in for service and Mot.
Congrats on the HS Mark, especially after that pie ( got to be done now and again)

Morning all.🙂 4.3 here - back down to 'in range' with a bump!😛

Hope you're feeling better today, Carol, and you too, Amigo.

Hope it's just tech probs, Northie, and not the dreaded lurgy.
Thanks bolden. Of to see nurse this morning, and am making a list to ask

morning all. 13.6 for me this morning.levels stayed at 12.9 before and 2 hours after tea last night, but had a wee drop cereal for supper, so damage done

4.8 for me which I am happy about, I increased my units over Christmas and now back on low carb I may be reducing them again.

Hello, I tried a wee experiment yesterday, I CHOSE not to take any insulin at all. By bedtime I was only 3.9, so I had a HUGE bowl of pasta, with chopped tomatoes and onion, this morning - 6.7.

Who knew........

Puzzled

Hello, I tried a wee experiment yesterday, I CHOSE not to take any insulin at all. By bedtime I was only 3.9, so I had a HUGE bowl of pasta, with chopped tomatoes and onion, this morning - 6.7.

Who knew........

Puzzled
Hi. One of the things it could be is, that you've lost quite a bit of weight 🙂making you more sensitive to insulin.

Hi. One of the things it could be is, that you've lost quite a bit of weight 🙂making you more sensitive to insulin.

Perhaps, but I will go back to 'normal' today, until I go to the diabetic clinic.

Yes, certainly since losing weight, the amount of insulin I require has dropped drastically due to a much improved diet

Aye, Hazel, it will be the weight loss. If you carry on losing the weight, you may find there's sod all wrong with you, then will have to chuck you off the forum. Or get you framed.🙂

I was 6.2 this morning, and around that all night. That was after a pig of a day yesterday for no reason. Apart from the stress of working out the new Sky Q TV remote control. :confused:

Slightly late but a 3.9 from me. Gone a bit wrong since as I gave into temptation of homemade croissants at a friends... I know better!! Haha

Afternoon all, a 6.0 today (which has stayed with me, apart from going up to 6.1 two hours after lunch 🙄), after a 4.8 before bed last night...

I've also noticed Northerner's absence, so hope it's just a techy issue...?

Back