Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...a 7 today...higher than I would like...but...cold still lingering in the background...I suppose it could be worse!

Morning everyone.
Budge up Bubbsie I'm joining you with 7

5.2 this morning - quite happy with that as I reduced Lantus by anotherr 3 units last night,
Now down to only 15
That's really good on both counts

Morning everyone.
Budge up Bubbsie I'm joining you with 7
Welcome to my step Lin...plenty of room...off to walk poor ol' Harry soon...can't be doing with these 7's first ting in the morning🙂

Reactions: Ljc
5.2 this morning - quite happy with that as I reduced Lantus by anotherr 3 units last night,
Now down to only 15
Great numbers Hazel.

After yesterday's food excesses (incl choc fudge cake and ice cream), very happy with 5.0 this morning :D

Morning all. Despite being 4.7 before bed and having one oatcake it's been steady in the low/mid 7s all night. Currently 7.4

Morning! I'm matching @Hazel (again) with a 5.2 house special.🙂

Morning all, 9.7 for me this morning.

It is a high 6.8 for me and have come down with a cold, going to sleep it off as need to be well this week.

Good morning everyone. 12.2 for me today.going to walk to shops later and a bracing stroll along the prom. Did 7719 steps yesterday and suprised that BG was 8.6 (5 hours after 1/2 pizza and wine)it was a weird pizza-ricotta and Parmesan with chilli and garlic oil,

No Northerner on Sunday- Alan I hope you are OK

Good morning everyone. 6.0 today.

Morning...a 5.6 for me today...believe this is the lowest I have had on waking so far...excited by that...think I need to get out more:D:D:D

Back