Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone 🙂 6.1 today and off for a scan of my leg and a shiny new plaster cast whoop whoop! 🙄

I hope all the sneezy people get better, don't go atishooing any of that snoot my way please 🙂😉

Hope your appointment goes well Flower.

Good morning everyone 🙂 6.1 today and off for a scan of my leg and a shiny new plaster cast whoop whoop! 🙄

I hope all the sneezy people get better, don't go atishooing any of that snoot my way please 🙂😉
Good luck with the leg scan Flower...off for one myself tomorrow...and will do my best to keep my snoot to myself:D

Morning everyone, 9.7 for me today. Im knackered today. I think having no time off over christmas is catching up with me.
Sorry to hear that Donna...you need a holiday to get over 'The Holidays'...often we forget about those who have to provide essential services...imagine...if shoppers couldn't get to those after Christmas sales...there would be uproar...well done you🙂

Sorry to hear that Donna...you need a holiday to get over 'The Holidays'...often we forget about those who have to provide essential services...imagine...if shoppers couldn't get to those after Christmas sales...there would be uproar...well done you🙂
77 days and counting until my next holiday.

Bore da pawb ...a not so good 9.4 for me this frosty morning.

Wide awake at 3am...gave up on sleep...6.3 today.

Ooo, d'you get to choose from a range of colours? 🙄 Hope it's painless and goes well, Flower.🙂
Hope all went well Flower.

Oh my goodness, 4.1 and I even dropped the Lantus, again, by a coupe of units last night
Alan I could be Lantus free soon

Good morning everyone 6.8 today.

Hope it went well Flower.

Good morning 16.3 with ketones!!!

Good morning 🙂 thank Friday for a 6.2.

Thank you for your good wishes, I don't get the scan results for about 10 days and I got a boring old white plaster cast!

I hope your bg level and ketones come down asap Amanda, not a pleasant start to the day.

Morning all, 4.6 here, no I don't know where the Dawn Phenomenon's gone either. And I didn't even have any alcohol last night.

Back