Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...6.5 for me today...

The challenges of trying to lose weight whilst trying to keep BGs stable with the gastroparesis, Yesterday was the first day of my diet For the last twelve hours my temporary basal rate has been 70% but I've still woken up at 4.4 which is close to the level where I feel hypo.

Last edited:
Morning everyone, 11.4 for me today. :( I had a small hot chocolate last night. Won't be having that again.

Good morning! Budge up, Robin, 5.1 for me too.🙂

A 6.7 for me which I thought might be higher due to my tinnitus raging (always raises the stress levels does that miserable condition) 😡

Good morning everyone , just popped on to wish you all a very Happy New Year . I've fortunately been steady since I was on last , spiked over Christmas , and back down in the 5s again now . Take care all , Pat 🙂

Bore da pawb... A lovely 7.2 for me this morning after a day of feeling rubbish yesterday.

Och. Toast before bed last night and soaring bg this morning (high teens) Ok folks, reality check for me, either carry on in denial or starting today, LC, careful all day, and in fact enjoyed lunch of cheese, salad and 1 oatcake. Tonight, roast chicken, carrot, cabbage and sprouts(from my garden) 2 days to make a list, shop and be prepared for packed lunches. Starting a food diary and see what nurse has to say next week grrr. Birds are going to love loaf tomorrow at least. I know I'm not alone, but also know that I alone can turn this around and support here is great. Thanks

Och. Toast before bed last night and soaring bg this morning (high teens) Ok folks, reality check for me, either carry on in denial or starting today, LC, careful all day, and in fact enjoyed lunch of cheese, salad and 1 oatcake. Tonight, roast chicken, carrot, cabbage and sprouts(from my garden) 2 days to make a list, shop and be prepared for packed lunches. Starting a food diary and see what nurse has to say next week grrr. Birds are going to love loaf tomorrow at least. I know I'm not alone, but also know that I alone can turn this around and support here is great. Thanks
You can do it @Carolg, we are all behind you! 🙂

Back