Group 7-day waking average?

15.8 for me. Been high for a good few weeks. Some down to Xmas, but had 6 monthly blood before Xmas so see what they say when I go to nurse in new year. Definite diabetes denial going on, with lots of busy at work, not eating proper meals, and "treats" more than meals. Now given away Xmas chockies and going back to drawing board as I feel a bit yuck. Scary to see how easy it is to push up BG to high 20,s and how sometimes you don't feel as if you have been too bad.
Carol you have a whole New Year to get back online...think we've all done that...I certainly did the last few days...sounds like your resolve is strong...you'll get there...good luck.

Carol you have a whole New Year to get back online...think we've all done that...I certainly did the last few days...sounds like your resolve is strong...you'll get there...good luck.
Thanks. My resolve is helped just no by the smell of a cooling pot of lentil soup lol. Hope you get back on line as well.

Thanks. My resolve is helped just no by the smell of a cooling pot of lentil soup lol. Hope you get back on line as well.
Carol been such a glutton the last few days...and not much walking either...started back this morning...just walked the legs off Harry...and Aliya...shattered...but reasonably satisfied I am getting back on track...got DR Maximum Medication next week...so quite determined to wipe that smug look off his face!

15.8 for me. Been high for a good few weeks. Some down to Xmas, but had 6 monthly blood before Xmas so see what they say when I go to nurse in new year. Definite diabetes denial going on, with lots of busy at work, not eating proper meals, and "treats" more than meals. Now given away Xmas chockies and going back to drawing board as I feel a bit yuck. Scary to see how easy it is to push up BG to high 20,s and how sometimes you don't feel as if you have been too bad.
Good luck @Carolg, you can do it and it'll make you feel better too. Try and get organised so you can eat properly, always make time to do it 🙂

Carol been such a glutton the last few days...and not much walking either...started back this morning...just walked the legs off Harry...and Aliya...shattered...but reasonably satisfied I am getting back on track...got DR Maximum Medication next week...so quite determined to wipe that smug look off his face!
Good luck with that. I go to see nurse after new year

Good luck @Carolg, you can do it and it'll make you feel better too. Try and get organised so you can eat properly, always make time to do it 🙂
I have been a wee bit better this week. Did someone say this is the season to be jolly???

Bore da pawb ... It's a more usual 8.7 for me this morning despite me NOT eating any cake, chocolates or Toffees last night and consuming nothing stronger than a sugar free Vimto cordial.
Feel total carp this morning, have already upchucked what little breakfast I ate. My cold is still hanging around, wheezing all night and quite breathless this morning.
And to top it all, I didn't make the Queen's New Year's Honours list again.

Bore da pawb ... It's a more usual 8.7 for me this morning despite me NOT eating any cake, chocolates or Toffees last night and consuming nothing stronger than a sugar free Vimto cordial.
Feel total carp this morning, have already upchucked what little breakfast I ate. My cold is still hanging around, wheezing all night and quite breathless this morning.
Let's get a petition going for our own honours list. I'll nominate each and everyone of us for facing trials if the big D every day.
Well done Jonsie for your good behaviour. Hope you feel better soon

Well, I woke up with 3.3 this morning, but I don't mind too much, because that's a nice take off point for the old dawn phenomenon🙂

And as I speak, we're up to 5.8:D

I'll tame this diabetes yet, I've only been doing it 20 years.:confused:

Hope 2017 finds you on the mend Jonsi. Get yourself fit for the 7th even if you haven't shifted the lergy by then (have you tried Gumtree? they buy anything on there!) :D

Thank you Alan 🙂

Slightly lower number than yours this morning Sadhbh...but feel pretty much the same as you...how long before my excesses are forgiven?🙄🙄🙄

I wonder if it's possible to plateau, like with a diet.
Our oven died yesterday, micro/convection. So all we have at the moment is cook-top. At least vegetables can be boiled. But it leaves sandwiches looking so much more tempting!
The Devil isn't in blue jeans, the Devil is in the toaster!!

Good morning everyone on this first day of 2017.
6.7 today.

Back