Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning sneeeeeeze evesneeeezeryone . @Jonsi Thank you for being so, so, so generous :D
6.8 today .

Morning...7.2 today...disappointing...but at least on the way down.

Good morning everyone. 4.4 today. Thank you for all of your messages about my Mum. Last I heard, at 6pm yesterday, was that Mum had "pleaded" with the doctors to be allowed home which, to me, sounds like that they didn't want to discharge but she was struggling with getting enough sleep in the hospital. I'm assuming that she's home but I haven't had a text to let me know.

Good morning. 8.1 today. How long before I get past the Christmas day dessert. I feel as though my glucometer will not forgive me. @AJLang I hope your mum will get some good sleep now.

Morning all 4.8

Good morning everyone. 4.4 today. Thank you for all of your messages about my Mum. Last I heard, at 6pm yesterday, was that Mum had "pleaded" with the doctors to be allowed home which, to me, sounds like that they didn't want to discharge but she was struggling with getting enough sleep in the hospital. I'm assuming that she's home but I haven't had a text to let me know.
Hoping she is at home...recovering and getting some much needed sleep AJ...of course also getting the support she needs...fingers crossed it's good news...awful when you are ill...doubly awful when unable to aid your recovery with essential rest.

Good morning. 8.1 today. How long before I get past the Christmas day dessert. I feel as though my glucometer will not forgive me. @AJLang I hope your mum will get some good sleep now.
Slightly lower number than yours this morning Sadhbh...but feel pretty much the same as you...how long before my excesses are forgiven?🙄🙄🙄

Morning all! 6.0 second day in a row. Back to behaving myself diet wise. At least it's 3 months to my next HbA1c. Thankfully Christmas treats haven't affected me too much, not even my waking numbers.🙂

Good morning🙂 It's an elusive 5.2 House Special for me today after a 3 am performance of my Swearing Cramp dance with all new funky lyrics 😳😱

Good to hear your Mum is hopefully improving Amanda 🙂

Morning all 6.7/6.7 for me. Crazy troughs and spikes yesterday evening, everything totally out of kilter. Changed cartridge and pen just in case one was a bit iffy. @AJLang I hope your mum is home and getting some sleep.

Good morning all and it is a 4.6 for me which I am very happy with as indulged last night. Tomorrow back to low carb and no sugar except for my 93% chocolate.

Morning all, pleased to wake up to 5.9 here, after spending most of yesterday evening in double figures til I remembered I'd forgotten my Lantus at 6pm! Did a cautious correction at 9pm, didn't crash to 2.9 til 4am, long after the correction should have finished. No, I don't know what's going on either!
Congrats on the HS Flower, perhaps that's what woke me up in the night...crashes from the other side of the Cotswolds.
Glad your Mum is home, AJ, nothing worse than in hospital and not sleeping.

I hope your mum is feeling much better now. Hospitals can be noisy places so I understand your mum pleading to go home.

6.4 for me today.

Thanks

New... Free to a good home: One Head and Chest cold. One careful owner. Comes with optional wheezing. Sweats and Shivers AND aching joints included. Apply within (unwanted gift)
I'll pay you not to give it to me.:D

Hope our feeling better soon[/QUOTE]
So generous to share,but thanks n no thanks. Hope you feel better soon

6.7 this morning. I'm amazed at my levels this week because I'm worried sick about my mum who was rushed into hospital on Christmas Day. She is still there on a nebuliser and as well as severe lung problems they are now concerned that she has heart problems.
Sorry for late post. Hope your mum is getting better. And as later post, nurses are good at writing "didn't sleep well" but often carry on like they are on day shift, no being quiet.

15.8 for me. Been high for a good few weeks. Some down to Xmas, but had 6 monthly blood before Xmas so see what they say when I go to nurse in new year. Definite diabetes denial going on, with lots of busy at work, not eating proper meals, and "treats" more than meals. Now given away Xmas chockies and going back to drawing board as I feel a bit yuck. Scary to see how easy it is to push up BG to high 20,s and how sometimes you don't feel as if you have been too bad.

15.8 for me. Been high for a good few weeks. Some down to Xmas, but had 6 monthly blood before Xmas so see what they say when I go to nurse in new year. Definite diabetes denial going on, with lots of busy at work, not eating proper meals, and "treats" more than meals. Now given away Xmas chockies and going back to drawing board as I feel a bit yuck. Scary to see how easy it is to push up BG to high 20,s and how sometimes you don't feel as if you have been too bad.

Sorry to hear that Carol and hope you can stabilise and feel better soon.

A 6.1 for me on the last day of this challenging year. I vote that we kick it out at midnight and start afresh and renewed!

Back