Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. A 9.9 for me today. Going to enjoy my last day off work by working!!! Me and the OH are helping out and working down at Wibblers Brewery today. I'll be pulling pints in the Tap Room. So just call me Bet or Peggy (they are the only 2 soap bar maids I know!) So if anyone is in the Southminster area between 12 and 6 pop in for a beer.

OK so where did my post go? Any way it was a 6.5/6.6 for me. The libre seems to like the mornings. 6.9 to bed with a gentle dip in the middle. Mother in law at home. She seems to have had a mini stroke and is going to have a scan.

My meter's battery died this morning, so no test. But yesterday, had a near repeat of Christmas day dinner (beef, huge Yorkshire, roast potatoes, veg & gravy) followed by low carb Yule Log. Before was 4.6, 2hrs after, 6.4.🙂

OK so where did my post go? Any way it was a 6.5/6.6 for me. The libre seems to like the mornings. 6.9 to bed with a gentle dip in the middle. Mother in law at home. She seems to have had a mini stroke and is going to have a scan.
Its good to hear your MiL is back home, I hope she is coping well. My Dad is prone to TIA's (transient ischaemic attacks ) which are sometimes called mini strokes. He recovers well. I hope the same for your. MiL .

An unwelcome 7.2 this morning but not entirely unexpected after MIL's well intentioned but unwise pie fest yesterday! 😱
Plus I've woken full of little woes! :(

Morning all. A 9.9 for me today. Going to enjoy my last day off work by working!!! Me and the OH are helping out and working down at Wibblers Brewery today. I'll be pulling pints in the Tap Room. So just call me Bet or Peggy (they are the only 2 soap bar maids I know!) So if anyone is in the Southminster area between 12 and 6 pop in for a beer.

Can't see you in an animal print dress, dangly earrings and high heels somehow Stitch! :D Enjoy!

There's a lot of sins being exposed this morning for sure. I was 9.2 after a night of high readings and corrections. It's entirely my own fault, I didn't bolus correctly for my home made mince pie with a rich buttery and sweet pastry. I couldn't resist, honest:(

Sadly, I have stayed well behaved over this Xmas break. I have been on-call, so needed to stay alert, still hitting between 4-5, so pretty unremarkable. I did have a scary 2.8 (heavy reading session).

Bore da pawb ... I have developed a cold which has gone straight to my chest. Coughing all night
sad.png
however, I scored a 7.8 this morning which, given I munched Maltesers, After 8s and trifle yesterday, isn't too shabby. No alcohol though.
smiley.png

Good morning. 6.3 for me, up very early not long after four. I shall have an afternoon nap. 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and just woke up after a 4am finish. Amazingly a 6.2 today and I do not deserve it! Yesterday was a continuation of xmas day sins and the scales are showing it. But for some strange reason not my meter. So I'm not complaining. Must try harder today though as I dread to think of the peaks I've conveniently not tested for!
Hope you all have a lovely day 🙂

Good morning everyone. I've no idea what's happened between times , went to bed on a big fat round 6.1< cough and woke up the same.

Morning...6.3 for me today...

Reactions: Ljc
Good to hear MIL is home...hope the scan shows not too much damage...and she responds to treatment.

Morning all. I'm back in the office. Usually by 7.30 there are a few people about, but I'm here all on my own. Down side is no-one has done our milk delivery yet, so I may have to go and buy some as I need my coffee and porridge!!! Anyway, 9.4 for me on this foggy frosty morning.

Morning! A rather frosty 5.3 for me on our 3rd wedding anniversary.🙂

Back