Group 7-day waking average?

Diet Fizz is pure poison imho. Plus the baps are a nono and you need the butter...the stuffing and the salt aren't great either. I wonder if a very large chicken salad would have raised your BG so much? Please don't be offended. Pot/kettle here.
That would mean I ate just chicken. I don't eat salads, don't like 'em, never have. Chicken usually tastes of whatever you put with it as it's fairly bland on its own. Bit difficult to go to work and twelve hours between breakfast and evening meals with just a bit of chicken.

Good morning everyone. 5.3 today.

Morning...6.3 today...and freezing

After yesterday's 2.7 that needed 30g carbs this morning it's 8.5 and climbing - New Resolution is to stop getting frustrated that my BG levels and so erratic and that there is nothing that I can do about them.

It's a 7.1 for me which I'm happy with given yesterdays carb fest. Must be a good girl for the next few days......

Morning all, 5.3 here. Gearing up to do my last supermarket shop before 2017.

Morning...6.3 today...and freezing
I hope it's the weather that's freezing and not you, Bubbsie.😛 Good luck with those results!

Morning all.🙂 A rotund-bellied, giggling 5.0 here this morning. Off to get my Xmas Day sprouts this morning. Hope I can find some parsnips too (unlikely - not eaten here). 🙂

Love the photo, Robin.

Good morning all 🙂 and it took 6 attempts and 1 wasted strip to get blood this morning. Think it's time for a new lancet! Anyway after all that I'm 6.3 so I'll sit alongside you Bubbsie if I may 🙂

Morning all, 8.7 for me today (libre only). Back to finger pricking tomorrow, libre sensor finishes later. Not gonna use the next one yet. Gonna be printing off all the graphs and info later to see what it all says.

5.5 here

Bore da pawb ...just like yesterday morning's 8.5 comes today's 8.5. Save for a couple of coffees and a glass of water (oh, and some toothpaste), nothing passed my lips between 18:30 last night and 06:30 this morning. I even declined the offer of warm mince pies, shortbread and hot mulled wine at the St Mike's Christmas Service good boy that I am.

I hope it's the weather that's freezing and not you, Bubbsie.😛 Good luck with those results!

Morning all.🙂 A rotund-bellied, giggling 5.0 here this morning. Off to get my Xmas Day sprouts this morning. Hope I can find some parsnips too (unlikely - not eaten here). 🙂

Love the photo, Robin.
It's the weather Bloden...although just having had a work out in the garden...mostly clearing up after Harry I am feeling the cold...obviously didn't work hard enough...good luck with the sprout hunt:D

Good morning all 🙂 and it took 6 attempts and 1 wasted strip to get blood this morning. Think it's time for a new lancet! Anyway after all that I'm 6.3 so I'll sit alongside you Bubbsie if I may 🙂
Plenty of room here Linda...just budged up...blimey...here comes Harry need to get off the couch to accommodate him!...thanks Linda...not looking forward to test tomorrow...because that means a follow up with DR Maximum Medication in the New Year...fingers crossed.

That would mean I ate just chicken. I don't eat salads, don't like 'em, never have. Chicken usually tastes of whatever you put with it as it's fairly bland on its own. Bit difficult to go to work and twelve hours between breakfast and evening meals with just a bit of chicken.
I totally agree, I'd be fainting and shaky with hunger. We're not supposed to go more than four hours without eating and definitely no longer than six, on Atkins. I thought Dpeeps were supposed to eat regular meals? Why can't you stop for a meal? If necessary wrap some hard boiled eggs in foil and stick 'em in your pocket. No way could I go that long after any kind of meal.

Good morning all, I'm my default 5.6 this morning. I still don't think I'm diabetic ::denial:: :D

I went to bed on 6.7, and had a more or less dead straight line. At 7.15 this morning, 5.4. Being a slob, didn't get up till 9.00 after some extra kip. Guess what the score was? 3.4. Go figure.

Back