Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. 10.2 (on finger) 9.7 (on libre). Libre showing fairly steady through the night with no significant dips. I have my work christmas lunch today. We are going to Jimmy's World Buffet so I should be ok food wise. We went there last year and I had turkey and loads of veg. Might even have a small dessert this year.
Looks like things are working much better now Stitch 🙂 It will be interesting to review the data when you have a couple of weeks worth of data to look at - worth keeping a food diary as well, with timings, so you can relate the readings with meals and their effects 🙂

Looks like things are working much better now Stitch 🙂 It will be interesting to review the data when you have a couple of weeks worth of data to look at - worth keeping a food diary as well, with timings, so you can relate the readings with meals and their effects 🙂
You read my mind! Ive been keeping a food diary along side the libre readings.

4.3 here after a 2am 2.6 😱 Got myself in a right muddle yesterday evening. Firstly put my Novorapid into my thigh in a moment of absent mindedness. Shot up to 14.1. Assumed I'd underbolused for the mince pies (like you, @Bubbsie I was making some and couldn't resist,) Did a correction dose and obv overdid it. I think the Bolus absorbed more slowly from my leg, so was still hanging around at 2am. Both it and the correction dose, (which I did as normal in my tum) should have been long gone by then.
Have a good weekend, Mark!
Ooh dear Robin...I'm clearly a bad influence...must say I did enjoy them!!...clearly distracted by those mince pies.

A 6.6 for me this morning. I think Piddle & Cramp have been around again through the night and pinched my 5's! :(

A late good morning 🙂 after a night shift. Woke at 7.0 today.

Woke with a 10.1 this morning.
Had breakfast
Went to work at 07:20
felt absolute pants around 09:45
Tested
Continued to feel rubbish
Got the shakes, sweats, tingly top lip and serious hunger pangs
Gave in to them and ate a sausage roll at 10:30 (guzzled it like a mad thing in fact)
Started to feel better by 11:00
Tested before lunch at 12:30
Go figure

Hi, I was 7.0 when I got up (at noon 🙄 ) but that's six days off the Metformin. So I went in to the GP to tell her I'd been in hospital and she put me on sitaglipton. She was going to give me a glucometer, but I already had one, so she was ok with that. I hope the side effects will be small or none. I am to return in six weeks for a blood test.

Hi, I was 7.0 when I got up (at noon 🙄 ) but that's six days off the Metformin. So I went in to the GP to tell her I'd been in hospital and she put me on sitaglipton. She was going to give me a glucometer, but I already had one, so she was ok with that. I hope the side effects will be small or none. I am to return in six weeks for a blood test.
@SadhbhFiadh ,I hope she authorised enough test strips for your meter.
And I hope the new meds suit you well.

@SadhbhFiadh ,I hope she authorised enough test strips for your meter.
And I hope the new meds suit you well.

Thanks. Me too. Test strips; she offered but I would need to get their kit. Since we just got this one and a few hundred strips and lances, I said I would leave it for now. They aren't expensive and for the time being there is so much change I would just stick with this kit for now. Maybe it's my version of a security blanket! 🙂

Reactions: Ljc
Good morning everyone. A not so nice 7.7 here .

This morning 4.8

Morning...6.2 today.

Ewe. 9.3 😱
Where did that come from?
It was 9.2 last night 2 hrs after tea.
Tea was... Oh. Overcooked fusilli pasta with tinned ratatouille, 100g. Garden peas, 100g. Green beans, 100g. Glass of milk and a banana.
Enough said. :(
New day.

PS! Good morning!! 🙂

Morning all, 9.3 on finger prick and 8.7 on the libre. Also shows I was nice and steady all night. Off to do more pottery painting today. Have a good day everyone.

Morning everyone. Feeling good today, though it's a bit driech up here. After my first night time dose of Levemir, woke up with 4.9 and a dead straight line all night on Mr Libre. No hypo. Job done🙂

Back