Group 7-day waking average?

Morning folks. Haven't tested yet as it's been a rough night of Piddle & Cramp (sounds like a form of Dickensian undertakers! :D)
I received a Fortnum & Mason food hamper present yesterday with every type of delicacy a good diabetic doesn't need! 😱 Lovely though 😛

5.0 this morning

Morning folks. Haven't tested yet as it's been a rough night of Piddle & Cramp (sounds like a form of Dickensian undertakers! :D)
I received a Fortnum & Mason food hamper present yesterday with every type of delicacy a good diabetic doesn't need! 😱 Lovely though 😛
Sounds nasty Amigo...love the analogy...Piddle & Cramp Funeral Directors...:D:D:D

Oh dear , I hope your not feeling to bad now .
Sorry but The piddle and cramp undertakers did make me smile.

How about "piddle and cramp and body knickers"

Good morning all.
I must be ill as I slept right through and have only just woken up 😱:D:D
5.8 for me today

Morning...dreading the meter reading today...making mince pies last night...left over pastry...made some delicious little jam tarts...afraid I succumbed... before I knew it...three had disappeared...oops...but...6.5...not too bad...back on the wagon.

Good morning 4.6

Morning all! A rather lovely 5.3 this morning.🙂 I'm off to Skeggy for the 60's weekend today, and picking up my new car on the way.:D

4.3 here after a 2am 2.6 😱 Got myself in a right muddle yesterday evening. Firstly put my Novorapid into my thigh in a moment of absent mindedness. Shot up to 14.1. Assumed I'd underbolused for the mince pies (like you, @Bubbsie I was making some and couldn't resist,) Did a correction dose and obv overdid it. I think the Bolus absorbed more slowly from my leg, so was still hanging around at 2am. Both it and the correction dose, (which I did as normal in my tum) should have been long gone by then.
Have a good weekend, Mark!

Bore da pawb ...a wet and windy start to the day and yet another disappointing 10.1 for me this morning.
Perhaps if I just don't eat anything?? Nah...stupid idea - Christmas Dinner in the works Canteen today! Woot!!

6.8 for me today and a 5.6 on libre.

Morning all. 10.2 (on finger) 9.7 (on libre). Libre showing fairly steady through the night with no significant dips. I have my work christmas lunch today. We are going to Jimmy's World Buffet so I should be ok food wise. We went there last year and I had turkey and loads of veg. Might even have a small dessert this year.

Back