Group 7-day waking average?

Eeevnin all.🙂 5.3 here.😛

Late to the party but I was 9.6 this morning but have spent the rest of the day trying to get a reading above 4! You lot had a lot of impressive numbers today 🙂

Good or I g everyone . 6.2 today

Morning everyone🙂 5.5 for me after a 3am impromptu performance of my swearing cramp dance with added seasonal jingle bells 😱😳
Feel for you Flower...have done the 'Cramp' dance stylee so often...hadn't thought of incorporating Jingles bells...maybe give it a seasonal twist...it's a thought.😉😉😉

Morning...6.3 today...where have my 5's gone...come back...all is forgiven😳😳

Morning. Not unsurprising 7.4 today. Had been awake 30 mins before I took reading and Libre shows a steady 5 overnight, so actual waking was probably nearer 6.7 ish.

Good or I g everyone . 6.2 today
Ooo errr iPad strikes again lol. It was supposed to say Good morning everyone

Good morning everyone. 7.5 after a 2.9 at 5.30am.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.7 today.

Morning all. I'm a 5.2, which is brill considering last evenings beer battered haddock with mushy peas and a few chips. I'm currently lounging on my hotel bed waiting to get a cab up to the hospital in Paisley to see the diabetes consultant, the idea being blagging a pump, or even a full bore CGM. On the other hand, he might tell me to go fly a kite :confused:

Morning all, a better 8.8 for me today (had dinner a couple of hours earlier than I normally do). Libre shows me as 8.3 this morning (so not much difference). Hoping last night was just the libre settling in as it shows me as either 3.8 or below nearly all night!!! 😱😱😱

Morning all, a better 8.8 for me today (had dinner a couple of hours earlier than I normally do). Libre shows me as 8.3 this morning (so not much difference). Hoping last night was just the libre settling in as it shows me as either 3.8 or below nearly all night!!! 😱😱😱
Interesting. One of three things, I think
1. Libre hasn't settled yet
2.you were lying on it in the night (always find this gives me a dip)
3. You really do go down at night, and have a dawn phenomenon rise.( Libre always reads a bit lower than my meter at the low end for me, and higher at the upper end)
Only time will tell which theory is correct.

Last edited:
Interesting. One of three things, I think
1. Libre hasn't settled yet
2.you we're lying on it in the night (always find this gives me a dip)
3. You really do go down at night, and have a dawn phenomenon rise.( Libre always reads a bit lower than my meter at the low end for me, and higher at the upper end)
Only time will tell which theory is correct.

Interesting, the sensor is on my left arm and I do tend to sleep on my left hand side. I also tested the old fashioned way when I got up in the night and I was at 8.2mmol, that was about 3.30ish.

Morning all. I'm a 5.2, which is brill considering last evenings beer battered haddock with mushy peas and a few chips. I'm currently lounging on my hotel bed waiting to get a cab up to the hospital in Paisley to see the diabetes consultant, the idea being blagging a pump, or even a full bore CGM. On the other hand, he might tell me to go fly a kite :confused:
Congrats on the House Special Mike! 🙂 I hope that you come away from the appointment with the promise of lots of tech-based goodies! 🙂

Back