Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...5.7 for me today.

Bore da pawb...a pleasing 7.9 for me after a stupid day yesterday (15.6 before lunch despite eating normal breakfast over 5 hours earlier and cutting and carting logs). Really tired today, don't feel like I've slept even though I had 7 hours.

Morning all. Higher than normal, or expected, 6.9 today.
Hope you feel better soon @Jonsi and you're not coming down with anything.

A rather surprising 7.6 for me on fingerprick only due to sensor falling off. I hope everyone has a reasonable week.

Morning all, 4.2 here. Upped my basal by half a unit because I was creeping upwards, trouble is, seven and a half to eight is quite a big percentage increase.

Good morning all 🙂 and 7.0 today.

Morning all, a 10.6 for me today.

Morning all.🙂 Clickety click (that's my knees!)...6.6 for me.😛

Tuesday and Thursday are Spanish national holidays, yay! So less teaching than usual this week...🙂
Hope ev1 else has a good one.

Good morning 🙂 I'll join you on the 5.9 step please Northerner, I'll bring my cashmere and velvet cushion 😉
You'll need them Flower...just back from my walk with Harry...it's punishingly cold out there.

Morning all. 6.4 for me (not bad after the 2.9 at 4am) 🙂

Sorry to hear about the hypo, but it looks like your treatment was spot on 🙂

🙂 evidently sleep wins out over hypo hunger for me at that time! Hope you have a great day x

I got 4.4 this morning, and I had been around that level most of the night. Right, I'm off to make my morning cappuccino to celebrate.

...oh, and a 6.2 for me today - I like to be in the 5s :(

Back