Group 7-day waking average?

Morning all. Ljc, can I share your step with a 6.1 please.

Reactions: Ljc
Bore da pawb... a welcome 7.7 for me this morning

4.8 today

Morning all a 6.9 for me after overtreating a hypo that would not budge last night. 6.1 on the Libre. Have a great weekend.

Morning all, a spectacular 12.7 for me this morning. Going up the high street later to finish off the Christmas shopping.

Morning all. 10.7 for me today but that's a vast improvement on last 2 days so I'll take it. Christmas decoration day today - time to act like a kid again 🙂

I was in double figures too, 10.2 this morning!😱 Long time since that happened. Did my insulin too early for a low carb evening meal, and when I started dropping, it needed quite a lot of fast acting carb to cut through the fat and protein I'd already eaten. So I went on rising til about 2am, then levelled off and stayed put for the rest of the night.:(

I was in double figures too, 10.2 this morning!😱 Long time since that happened. Did my insulin too early for a low carb evening meal, and when I started dropping, it needed quite a lot of fast acting carb to cut through the fat and protein I'd already eaten. So I went on rising til about 2am, then levelled off and stayed put for the rest of the night.:(

Hopefully you'll soon drop back to normal levels x

Afternoon all, a 5.7 for me today.

An early good morning to you all. 5.5 today.

Morning ...6.6 today.

6.7 for me probably because I was out for a Christmas meal last night ... So not a bad result really x

Back