Group 7-day waking average?

I hope that you're operation went well Flower and that you're beginning to feel better Northerner. 8.5 for me this morning after a plus 10% TBR overnight, increasing my night basals and a correction at 3am!!

Morning all! A rather delicious 5.4 today. Got the mother in law down this weekend so won't be around on here much.

Bore da pawb... it's an 8.4 this morning. I start my new regime of splitting my Humulin dose today; morning and early evening. Also dropped the Gliclazide and Linagliptin and replaced them with Empagliflozin.

All those going to Leeds...behave yourselves and have a great time. Those of us not going to Leeds, I bet you wish we were! :D:D:D

All those going to Leeds...behave yourselves and have a great time. Those of us not going to Leeds, I bet you wish we were! :D:D:D
But we have Chester to look forward to😉😉😉:D

Room for a little one on the 6.3 shelf, deliberately ran a bit higher as had a long night of paid thuggery
I'm budging up for you Owen.🙂

Morning all, 9.8 for me today.

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.0 today.
Hope you all have a lovely time in Leeds or whatever else you're up to 🙂

Morning all, a respectable 6.3 after a terrifying 1.8 last night when out drinking! I'm lucky I went out with friends of mine who are all student nurses too!! I'd only had a couple drinks yet was stumbling around and couldn't speak properly. Luckily one of my friends ran into the bar and pushed in front of everyone explaining what happened and the bar man gave her a free can of red bull. They helped me drink it then went and got me some chips!

Got a bad head this morning so may stick to diet coke for the first few drinks in Leeds 😉

See you soon Rosie

Morning all, a respectable 6.3 after a terrifying 1.8 last night when out drinking! I'm lucky I went out with friends of mine who are all student nurses too!! I'd only had a couple drinks yet was stumbling around and couldn't speak properly. Luckily one of my friends ran into the bar and pushed in front of everyone explaining what happened and the bar man gave her a free can of red bull. They helped me drink it then went and got me some chips!

Got a bad head this morning so may stick to diet coke for the first few drinks in Leeds 😉
Can I place bet on the fact that you didn't eat properly before going out? ...or would the odds be too poor?

Can I place bet on the fact that you didn't eat properly before going out? ...or would the odds be too poor?

I had actually eaten before hand! We went to McDonald's for a super quick bite to eat before drinking!

Back