Group 7-day waking average?

Got d morning everyone. 5.4 today
@Sylvia Annett hi and Welcome. 3.4 is rather low, I hope you feel ok.

Bonjour mes beaux papillons diabétiques délicats. A cheeky little 3.9mmols for me this fine morning.

Many years ago. Centuries ago oh there was a man called Mozart and he......... Cleo Laine today folks with Turkish Delight because you all delight me so 🙂

Bore da pawb... a horrible but not unexpected 12.2 this morning (last night's meal was carb heavy)

Miserable 7.7 today.

Despite injecting Lantus last night - a disappointing 6.3

Morning all.🙂 Any spare hugs going? :( Woke up to a massive 15.0 - ok, so I had my flu jab yesterday, but it comes at the end of a week where my BGs have been sky-high (in the 16s) all afternoon and evening.

VERY fed up.:(

Here are some from me Bloden {{{{}}}} .Hope things stabilise again soon.

Morning all.🙂 Any spare hugs going? :( Woke up to a massive 15.0 - ok, so I had my flu jab yesterday, but it comes at the end of a week where my BGs have been sky-high (in the 16s) all afternoon and evening.

Ouch, I bet you are fed up. I hope you're not going down with something. Could your insulin haven been compromised
Oops I nearly forgot this
IMG_0095.GIF

Sending a hug your way Bloden.
Morning all. 9.6 for me this morning.

Goid morning! Looks like my liver had saved up some lumpy bumpy carbs to dump on me this morning. 6.7.🙂

Goid morning! Looks like my liver had saved up some lumpy bumpy carbs to dump on me this morning. 6.7.🙂
Well, we'd all have been disappointed if you'd got off scot free! Glad you enjoyed the meal, and actually, that figure is brilliant for a post treat morning.

Sending a hug your way Bloden.
Morning all. 9.6 for me this morning.
Ta v much, Stitch.🙂

Happy birthday for tomoz, Mark...keep on celebrating til Monday if I were you - your BG doesn't seem to mind too much!🙄

Good morning all 🙂 and hugs for you Bloden Hope you feel brighter soon.
Just home fro a night and 6.4. Can't go to bed for a few hours so thought I'd test before my sleep.

Hi Blod ...hugs are all well and good, but you can't beat a good old fashioned Welsh {{{{cwtch}}}} for making you feel better

Back