Group 7-day waking average?

Good luck Flower, I'm hoping for good news for you.

Morning everyone. Hope your appointment goes well today Flower.
A miserable 11.6 for me today on this miserable wet wednesday.

Hey Jonsi bach, I hope you are OK this morning. Do you feel better than yesterday?
Bore Da @Diabeticliberty ...apart from the Trump thing I feel heaps better. Headache went about 22:30 last night and I slept almost as soon as my head hit the pillow (in addition to me sleeping for most of the afternoon).
The concern shown by yourself and many others on this Forum is genuinely appreciated. 🙂

I'm 5.1 this terrible morning. Good to know you're back to normal Jonsi, we need you on top form🙂

A very tired Good mornin to you all. Ain't t it just typical , when I had a late night or rather early morning, I'm up before the larks 😡 . A big mug of coffee and another try at bedebise me thinks. 6.7 today.

A very tired Good mornin to you all. Ain't t it just typical , when I had a late night or rather early morning, I'm up before the larks 😡 . A big mug of coffee and another try at bedebise me thinks. 6.7 today.
Same here Ljc... no back to bedebise for me ...too much to do.

Morning...very early start for me...6.1 this morning...lowest BG since I met 'Betty'...who knows...those 5's seem to be getting closer?

Same here Ljc... no back to bedebise for me ...too much to do.
Nice figure, well done.
It's one of the pleasures of retirement , which I fully intent to make the best use of today :D

Does anyone know of a good school, lots of discipline etc etc that I can send my iPad to, I've spoken to two people on this site so far and it's been really rude to them , thank god for the edit button.

glücklicher Tag meine mächtigen feinen diabetischen Bratapfel. This morning I find my blood sugars at the lofty height of 3.9mmols.

Summertime and the living is easy. Fish are jumping and the cotton is high. A little Ella Fitzgerald and the Ted Carson Trio for you all this morning because although it is dark and autumn you all me feel like it's still summer 🙂

Along with a headache and feeling as if I've had no sleep is a 6.1.

Bore da pawb... after 7s yesterday I had a ciabatta roll with my bacon omelette last evening, bumped me up to a 12 before bed and a 10.1 first thing this morning. I blame Donald J Trump.

Back