Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...a slightly better 7.0 for me this morning...

Bore da pawb... It's an 8.2 from me

Morning everyone - 5.2

Bonjour mes amis a plump little 4.0mmols for me this most excellent Tuesday morning 🙂
I've noticed you always seem to wake right on the edge, have you ever looked at your meter to see what your 30-day average is? My concern would be that there's a possibility that your levels are going hypo earlier in the night - although I am reluctant to ask what the Libre is showing...😱 😉

Hmmmmmmmm funny you should say that. I've been looking at Libre night traces which show me flat lining at around 3.5mmols. The thing is though I never really drop below this and any after dark hypo's tend to occur pre 2.30am when my soluble dose has just peaked. I will then just hover around 3mmols and 4.5mmols which in fairness really suits me. Early morning hypo's don't tend to trouble me and if they do its normally an hour after waking when I have overslept, taken insulin rushed into work and then put my head through my computer screen as I am confused and talking utter dross again

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone. 10.1 for me- down to toast n peanut butter before bed

And it's a 7.4 for me. I'm going to speak to DSN on Friday about my waking readings as they are all over the place and often higher than I'd like. I just want them in the 6's - is that really too much to ask :(. Doesn't seem to matter what I go to bed on.

Morning all. 8.3 here! After the third 2 am hypo on the trot, which I obv overtreated. (Lowered basal yesterday, just waiting for Mr. Lantus to catch up with the idea.)

Morning all.🙂 6.8 here.😛 It's rain all over Spain except in the north west (that's me!) - hope the weather-lady's right.:D

Morning all. 9.1 for me today. But like my Dr says, dont worry about it! (yeah right, easy for him to say!)

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.4 today.
Seeing diabetic nurse today for check as haven't seen her for well over a year and want to ask about my feet.
Seems there's a few of us having appts today! Good luck all 🙂

Morning all. 9.1 for me today. But like my Dr says, dont worry about it! (yeah right, easy for him to say!)

What he means Stitch is you've exceeded the extent of his knowledge!

Imagine saying your b/p reading was consistently high on a morning and a GP saying, 'oh well don't test then!'

Makes me mad for you! 😡

Morning all. Beautiful frosty autumn morning up here in the wilds. And 4.4 to welcome the day🙂

Back