Group 7-day waking average?

Happy Monday everyone. I'm a nice 5.9 today! Ache all over from going back to the gym yesterday. First time since June! Was also the first time since being on insulin so was super cautious.

Anyway, day off uni to work on my dissertation. Think I might hide under my duvet for a few more hours first!
Blimey Rosie...great numbers seeing you have a dissertation to do...hated doing my dissertation...stress...stress...stress...good luck...not quite brave enough to go to the gym just yet!...good work on both fronts.

Brilliant to see you getting such good numbers, Rosie, after so long 🙂

7.6 for me this morning, and I am not happy about it! I really need to get this wretched Lantus sorted.

Morning all 7.6 today

And my roller coaster continues. 6.9 this morning.

Bore da pawb... if this was Strictly I'd be chuffed with a 10 from Len, sadly, this isn't strictly :( I blame 4 little potatoes and a piece of bread which I ate for tea.

Morning all.🙂 10.1 here - typical! It's annual review day today, so I'm bound to be high. Excited to see Dr Booty Wooty or anxious to get it over with? Who cares - I'll be high all morning.🙄:confused:😉

Morning...a not surprising 8.3 this morning...cough medicine just before bed...YUK.

Morning all. 8.8 for me

Blimey Rosie...great numbers seeing you have a dissertation to do...hated doing my dissertation...stress...stress...stress...good luck...not quite brave enough to go to the gym just yet!...good work on both fronts.

I've been permanently stressed for 3 years now lol! There are odd days where I don't feel stressed... Then I get stressed that im sure there's something to be stressed about! I need a holiday 🙄

Morning everyone, Im a 10.3 today. I just can't seem to get my basal right. I stay flat throughout the day but at night it's like everything goes to s***! Either waking high or low :(

Last edited:
Morning all! 6.2 today.🙂

Morning all, 9.7 for me today.

Good morning all 🙂 and I'm with you GG on 6.9.
Good luck today Bloden. Hope all goes well.

Morning all.🙂 10.1 here - typical! It's annual review day today, so I'm bound to be high. Excited to see Dr Booty Wooty or anxious to get it over with? Who cares - I'll be high all morning.🙄:confused:😉
8.3 here. Not bad considering I had one of 'those' evenings yesterday when I ricocheted from 14.6 at 6pm, to 2.6 at 7.30, and 18.1 at bedtime!😱 No, me neither ( apart from the obvious overcorrections)

Good luck today, Bloden, give Dr Boots a boot from me.

I've been permanently stressed for 3 years now lol! There are odd days where I don't feel stressed... Then I get stressed that im sure there's something to be stressed about! I need a holiday 🙄

Morning everyone, Im a 10.3 today. I just can't seem to get my basal right. I stay flat throughout the day but at night it's like everything goes to s***! Either waking high or low :(
Fingers crossed Bloden...

Back