Group 7-day waking average?

Morning...8.9...yuk!

6.9 today

Morning folks.🙂 11.7 here - eek! I'm amazed at how quickly my Lantus needs have changed this week - mind you, it's been "four seasons in one week" here! 🙄

Enjoy your break, Amigo.😛

Good morning 5.8 🙂 pouring with rain :( Heyho . Get back under the covers till you feel better khskel , hopefully soon .

Budge up Bubbsie, can I share your step? 8.9 for me today. Off to a lunchtime charity bbq today, at least there will be a big barn where we're going.

Budge up Bubbsie, can I share your step? 8.9 for me today. Off to a lunchtime charity bbq today, at least there will be a big barn where we're going.
Why not Stitch...I'm just budging over...there...comfy?:D

5.0 here. (There! I've been brazen and not disguised it!) Chucking it down with rain here.

10.1 for me today. Well deserved though, that's it, had enough of self destruct and need a plan

10.1 for me today. Well deserved though, that's it, had enough of self destruct and need a plan
Thought I had one...but plan A not working...need a plan B.

Morning all! 5.7 for me. Forgot to bring the washing in last night & it's persisting it down out there.:(

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 on this rainy day.

Dreeck day here, but no rain yet

I was 5.5 this morning

Bore da pawb (what's left of it). Had a rare Sunday lie in and didn't get out of bed until 10:30! It was a 7.9 for moi! 🙂 Bacon and eggs for late breakfast so no lunch.

Bore da pawb (what's left of it). Had a rare Sunday lie in and didn't get out of bed until 10:30! It was a 7.9 for moi! 🙂 Bacon and eggs for late breakfast so no lunch.
I prescribe regular lying's to improve your blood sugars

Back