Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning everyone. A nasty 10.1 today.
Dear BGs , Thankyou for warning me the other day that I'm not well, but their is really no need to keep on telling me. After all Didn't I take us to that nice GP on Friday who gave us some pills to make us better , so please try to calm yourself, there is honestly no need to keep shouting at me, we will be feeling better soon.
Love ljc.

Morning... a relieving 7.4 this morning...

After a few mornings in the 6's, I'm back in the 7's at 7.9 😡

Good morning everyone. A great 7.1 for me and a not so great back to work after week holiday

Good morning everyone. A nasty 10.1 today.
Dear BGs , Thankyou for warning me the other day that I'm not well, but their is really no need to keep on telling me. After all Didn't I take us to that nice GP on Friday who gave us some pills to make us better , so please try to calm yourself, there is honestly no need to keep shouting at me, we will be feeling better soon.
Love ljc.
Fingers crossed Ljc...

Morning all. 5.4 here. Confused, it's a lovely bright morning, but I can see the full moon over in the West. Should I beware of werewolves when I go shopping?

Morning!🙂 6.6 here and very misty outside.😛

Morning all, 8.7 for me today.

Morning all. 5.4 here. Confused, it's a lovely bright morning, but I can see the full moon over in the West. Should I beware of werewolves when I go shopping?
Yes keep an 'eye out for them...will make a change from Killer Clowns!

Happy Monday everyone. I'm a nice 5.9 today! Ache all over from going back to the gym yesterday. First time since June! Was also the first time since being on insulin so was super cautious.

Anyway, day off uni to work on my dissertation. Think I might hide under my duvet for a few more hours first!

Happy Monday everyone. I'm a nice 5.9 today! Ache all over from going back to the gym yesterday. First time since June! Was also the first time since being on insulin so was super cautious.

Anyway, day off uni to work on my dissertation. Think I might hide under my duvet for a few more hours first!
Ah, excellent waking number Rosie, so good to see! 🙂 And good to hear that you got through the gym session with only a few aches! 🙂 Hope your day goes well 🙂

Ah, excellent waking number Rosie, so good to see! 🙂 And good to hear that you got through the gym session with only a few aches! 🙂 Hope your day goes well 🙂

It's amazing all these low numbers! :D I forgot I went to the gym yesterday and sprung out of bed and almost fell over I was that stiff!!

Back