Group 7-day waking average?

I still can't, our surgery hasn't got round to setting it up yet.
Disappointing Robin...hopefully if enough people ask...they may take the hint...using the online system means I can avoid going to the surgery...and phoning them so often...

Talk is cheap. Evidence is like gold. Best you show it to me 😛
Only if I can first satisfy myself that you're fully qualified for such an examination. I believe that there should also be another person present. Any volunteers? 🙄

Morning all. 6.1 this morning. 47 mins into my 12 hour shift and I've had two coffees. I'm gonna be running around the hospital at this rate!

Hi Northerner...I had the same problem...just my medication history...on my surgery's system there was an option to ask for full patient records...made the request...now can see more detailed information...maybe worth another look at their system?
Glimmer of hope, I just registered on our online system, and it says I have to take photo ID and confirmation of address to the surgery to be allowed to do anything, so I'll trot in with some later in the week and see what it frees up. It's already told me there isn't an online booking system.

Hi Northerner...I had the same problem...just my medication history...on my surgery's system there was an option to ask for full patient records...made the request...now can see more detailed information...maybe worth another look at their system?
Nope, just checked again. It does say that some practices may not have 'enabled' all options, so it looks like I'm going to have to write to the practice manager to find out why they've only 'enabled' next to useless information 🙄

Glimmer of hope, I just registered on our online system, and it says I have to take photo ID and confirmation of address to the surgery to be allowed to do anything, so I'll trot in with some later in the week and see what it frees up. It's already told me there isn't an online booking system.
Same here...had to plod down to the surgery...photo I.D etc...and they just set it up there and then...gave me user name...password (which you can obviously change)...an hour later I was online...there was some information I couldn't view immediately...however once I made a request to see full patient notes...managed to see information I wanted...should be a booking provision there...might find it is there when you get it set up...

Nope, just checked again. It does say that some practices may not have 'enabled' all options, so it looks like I'm going to have to write to the practice manager to find out why they've only 'enabled' next to useless information 🙄[/QUOTE

Exactly Northerner...what's the point of giving you information you already have...and if they have enabled the system makes no sense to 'withold' patient notes...bureaucratic idiocy...

In an unusual twist...given the arsey one's favourite malady location...I have a spot on my bum. :D
So ...you have a spot on your bum and @Diabeticliberty has a spot on his nose. Some unkind soul may construe that in fact we are talking about one and the same spot because most of the time he talks out of his...

...ask the Moderators if I'm allowed to use the word?

So ...you have a spot on your bum and @Diabeticliberty has a spot on his nose. Some unkind soul may construe that in fact we are talking about one and the same spot because most of the time he talks out of his...

That may be so, but he doesn't talk out of mine! 😱

That may be so, but he doesn't talk out of mine! 😱
My apologies ...it would appear that I was mistaken and that the two spots are distinctly separate and that @Marsbartoastie is perfectly capable of talking out of her own ...

...a sample of which can be seen on many other threads in this wonderful forum 😛

My apologies ...it would appear that I was mistaken and that the two spots are distinctly separate and that @Marsbartoastie is perfectly capable of talking out of her own ...

...a sample of which can be seen on many other threads in this wonderful forum 😛
From your excess of cheek this morning I take it that your BG levels are back under control.
It must be a comfort to know that something about you is 'normal'.

From your excess of cheek this morning I take it that your BG levels are back under control.
It must be a comfort to know that something about you is 'normal'.
It would appear so ...I knew early yesterday morning that something wasn't 'right' as I was tetchier than my usual 'old git' demeanour but I didn't expect what I got.
Seeing's you had yesterday off from my sparkling repartee and rapier like wit you'll have to allow me to work out the excess cheek today (talking of cheeks ...left or right? :D)

It would appear so ...I knew early yesterday morning that something wasn't 'right' as I was tetchier than my usual 'old git' demeanour but I didn't expect what I got.
Seeing's you had yesterday off from my sparkling repartee and rapier like wit you'll have to allow me to work out the excess cheek today (talking of cheeks ...left or right? :D)
Neither left, right nor, indeed, cleft. My derriere is silken perfection with nary a blemish in sight. I was simply chiming in to amuse my forum chums.
Good to know you're back on form mate. :D

Jonsi got a 'fudging 'penalty charge notice for turning right where I shouldn't have while working in London...first thing that's thing that's made me smile today...

I had no idea you could view your own patient records online...until I saw it here...no internet...where are you...Himalayas:D
Gorgeous, stunning, laid-back Northern Spain is where I'm at.🙂

Gorgeous, stunning, laid-back Northern Spain is where I'm at.🙂
Good for you Bloden...almost wish I hadn't asked...I am in cold...breezy...uptight Bedfordshire...:D:D:D

Back