Group 7-day waking average?

Good morning all 6.1 for me , very surprised after a pringles and popcorn evening ! Happy though 🙂

Good morning all 🙂 and a little disappointed with 7.2 followed by 6.9. But it happens despite no obvious reason except to keep me on my toes. Was 6.7 at bedtime so not much change. Think I usually drop a bit overnight.

Morning all! 5.7 this morning. Had a nice relaxing weekend at the mum in laws. Off home later today to see what mess the cats have made whilst we've been away.😱

That's a contradiction in terms, relaxation and mother in law.
I consider myself quite lucky to have a really nice mother in law. A rarity, l know.🙂

A rather shameful 7.8 for me and I realise I'm in a diabetic freefall at the moment and need to claw this back.
Unfortunately this chest virus is lingering even though my lungs apparently don't sound too bad on examination.
But I've taken too many diabetic liberties whilst sick and being chesty can't exercise much.

Time to sort myself out! Hope I can do it 😳

A rather shameful 7.8 for me and I realise I'm in a diabetic freefall at the moment and need to claw this back.
Unfortunately this chest virus is lingering even though my lungs apparently don't sound too bad on examination.
But I've taken too many diabetic liberties whilst sick and being chesty can't exercise much.

Time to sort myself out! Hope I can do it 😳
Don't be hard on yourself, my readings used to be do high, I would be embarrassed to publish them.

I always seem to be in the 7s don't eat much after tea only may be a apple and a cup of tea

Don't be hard on yourself, my readings used to be do high, I would be embarrassed to publish them.

My latest Hb was 40 Owen, so you'll see this is a hike for me and I'm hoping a temporary one. 😉
Good luck with yours! It's a daily slog!

My latest Hb was 40 Owen, so you'll see this is a hike for me and I'm hoping a temporary one. 😉
Good luck with yours! It's a daily slog!
You are doing fantastically, don't punish yourself for the odd blip

Woke up to a 3.4 today at 8am. Scary as I had no idea. I didn't feel any different. Or maybe I was just too sleepy to notice how I felt??

Woke up to a 3.4 today at 8am. Scary as I had no idea. I didn't feel any different. Or maybe I was just too sleepy to notice how I felt??
It can be a bit difficult to tell when you have been asleep - chances are you dropped very slowly and were only just hypo so wouldn't get the usual alarm bells. The thing to do is to try and work out why you were low - might be worth setting your alarm for a 3am check to see if you are low then - you might need to think about adjusting your basal. What were you before bed?

Good morning 7.5 today.

Morning all...9.0 today...:(

Morning peeps - 5.5 for me

Back