Forum Upgrade Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
And suddenly! The print is the right size and the page fits properly on to the screen on my ipad! Thank you!
(I can see you’re having problems, because the banners now don’t quite fit across the page, but...it’s solved my problem!)

And suddenly! The print is the right size and the page fits properly on to the screen on my ipad! Thank you!
(I can see you’re having problems, because the banners now don’t quite fit across the page, but...it’s solved my problem!)

I just had a meeting with the forum architect while he fixed some things around 🙂

Thank you. I am not straining my eyes anymore

Donate button moved over but not by quite enough! Time for another word with the architect methinks.

AAARgh!! no need to shout - just had to reduce the size of what is now on the screen as it was suddenly rather large. It is fine now that I remembered what to do to reduce it, just a bit of a shock.

To @JoshDUK, the Architect and all the Team concerned who have worked endlessly to 'Get it right'.....
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!🙂:D:D
Font size increased, yeah! No more squinting!🙂
Donate box in view on my Tablet screen! Yeah!🙂
No more movement of the screen, Yeah! Yeah!🙂
For my part all ok here and very satisfied with the final outcome re: the above. Well done and......
1523799360574374269209.png

Edited to add:~ Members signatures can now be seen below their posts on my mobile device too🙂 More thanks!
WL

Last edited:
Totally agree. 🙂

You have another happy chappy here too. No problems at all for me.

Thanks for your efforts!

On my iPad It still jumps up to the previous post when I first tap in the box to start posting.

A big Thank you to everyone involved in sorting these bugs out.

Donate button moved over but not by quite enough! Time for another word with the architect methinks.
Have to say, on a (Windows) PC the Donate button looks a bit odd in its current position as it feels as though it should be aligned on the right, but it's in the middle of nowhere.

forum ss01.png

...and the font size is smaller again! Aarrgghh! Squints eyeso_O
WL

...and the font size is smaller again! Aarrgghh! Squints eyeso_O
WL
Hello Wirralass,

We have increased the font and did not make it small. It is possible, you may shrunk the text on your browser? I spoke to the forum architect and its no way we can increase the font anymore. But I was thinking of creating user guides on how to increase fonts on internet browsers.

Have to say, on a (Windows) PC the Donate button looks a bit odd in its current position as it feels as though it should be aligned on the right, but it's in the middle of nowhere.

View attachment 13314

Hello Northerner,

We tried to have it shifted to the right, but it cause problems with the layout on mobile phones and tablets.

I am not sure as I am on my Tablet but on my Laptop this morning the font was bigger.
I'm on my Tablet too and the font size is smaller again. I wonder why this is? When I type my post the font size is much larger but once I post my reply, the font size decreases! Nightmare on my eyes.
WL

Hello Wirralass,

We have increased the font and did not make it small. It is possible, you may shrunk the text on your browser? I spoke to the forum architect and its no way we can increase the font anymore. But I was thinking of creating user guides on how to increase fonts on internet browsers.
Thanks for getting back to me Josh. That's a good idea, I appreciate. In the meantime I'll see if I can alter the font size on my Tablet but I'm in uncharted territory so will have to fathom out how to do it.
WL

Hello Northerner,

We tried to have it shifted to the right, but it cause problems with the layout on mobile phones and tablets.
Yes, I have been following its journey across the page :D No big deal, but as an ex-programmer it would irritate me to hell! 😱 :D BTW, I have not found any problems on my smartphone (a Moto G5S running Android) 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back