• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

Forgive me for I have sinned

Where do I start? Was down seeing my pal over the weekend and I well over induldged a wee bit...

Over 2 days I have had a full loaf of plain bread (dont even want to think how unhealthy the processed bread is), bacon, crisps (lots of them), various chocolate bars... weight watchers low fat puddings (well they are low in fat so they have do be good for me right? :rolleyes: ) Two bacardi breezers, two simiroff ice, port and brandy (not all at the same time - honest). Oh almost forgot the peanuts... Think I will leave it there I am embarrasing myself now :eek:

Where do I start? Was down seeing my pal over the weekend and I well over induldged a wee bit...

Over 2 days I have had a full loaf of plain bread (dont even want to think how unhealthy the processed bread is), bacon, crisps (lots of them), various chocolate bars... weight watchers low fat puddings (well they are low in fat so they have do be good for me right? :rolleyes: ) Two bacardi breezers, two simiroff ice, port and brandy (not all at the same time - honest). Oh almost forgot the peanuts... Think I will leave it there I am embarrasing myself now :eek:

Good work Cazscot!

Port & brandy is a good drink don't knock it!!;)

Cookie Monster strikes again.

I've had a whole packet of Tescos economy chocolate digestives....

i am just about to eat a tunnocks tea cake after i had a very heatly salad for tea ;)

I had a cheese, tomato and ham toasty. Yum.

Banana angels delight. All of it. Serves 2. Unles you made it and poured it all into one bowl ;)

Banana angels delight. All of it. Serves 2. Unles you made it and poured it all into one bowl ;)

ooooh not had that for years....i did buy my chocolate from choco shop 2 day and its staring at me so much.....be strong girl be strong...wait for the sloe gin

MMMMMMMMM alison that sounds delish, aint had a toasty for yonks, used to love corned beef and onion ones

MMMMMMMMM alison that sounds delish, aint had a toasty for yonks, used to love corned beef and onion ones

i used to love the steak sandwich that you could get up in Newcastle in the pubs xxx

i used to love the steak sandwich that you could get up in Newcastle in the pubs xxx

yuk never liked steak in a sandwitch , in face i aint keen on steak full stop tbh x

Oooh, I love steak, and steak sarnies. Haven't had one in forever though.

Oh I didnt know they still made angel delight, havent had one in years - reminds me of my childhood in the 70's, butterscotch was my fav. :)

Oh I didnt know they still made angel delight, havent had one in years - reminds me of my childhood in the 70's, butterscotch was my fav. :)

ohh butterscotch that was the one...now for my confession i opened my special dark chocolat and had one strip ooooooooooo....it tasted divine...not quite the same with cider tho!

Me too, or the banana one.

Right I'll tell it like it is, I may skip a few of the major ones, but this one I need to get of mi chest!

It's like one of those jokes, englishman Irishman scotsman, except it was Quality Street tin of, Rossi_mac, No Insulin.

I sat there munching like a goodun, drinkin' like me, and not blousing! Before I knew it I was on the magic carpet flying high above the street! high teens at least! Soon jacked up and was okay but my word I haven't munched on sweets like that for a flippin age! Darn crimbo!

Right I'll tell it like it is, I may skip a few of the major ones, but this one I need to get of mi chest!

It's like one of those jokes, englishman Irishman scotsman, except it was Quality Street tin of, Rossi_mac, No Insulin.

I sat there munching like a goodun, drinkin' like me, and not blousing! Before I knew it I was on the magic carpet flying high above the street! high teens at least! Soon jacked up and was okay but my word I haven't munched on sweets like that for a flippin age! Darn crimbo!

good to have you back rossi heeee

Can we confess in advance? My Father-in-law has given us as crimbo presents:
tin of roses
tin of quality street
box of celebrations
choc. orange
packet walnut whips

I am planning to take a lot of it into work, but that is still 5 days away......

lol oh dear..................your making me hungry....

really fancy chinese....crispy beef with chilli and bix box of mixed veg chow mein , peking sauce and prawn crackers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drools* :p

Hot Ribena.:D

Back