Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was being really wild and decided that a bag of weightwatchers cheese puffs would be a nice little treat after walking the dog for 45 minutes..

How wrong I was.... I would have been better with a bag of sawdust - what a huge disappointment...😡

Did someone mention caramac... yummm... I might splash out and have a fun size bag of Maltesers.... 😉

Karina 😛

I thought I was being really wild and decided that a bag of weightwatchers cheese puffs would be a nice little treat after walking the dog for 45 minutes..

How wrong I was.... I would have been better with a bag of sawdust - what a huge disappointment...😡

Did someone mention caramac... yummm... I might splash out and have a fun size bag of Maltesers.... 😉

Karina 😛

i didnt ever understand where the 'Fun' came in

you know, i don't think i've ever had a caramac.

They smell wonderful....

Oh, don't they just!!

Shiv, you don't know what you're mission!! I've loved them since I was a kid!! Thank GOD they're not available in large size bars!!

Tez - did you ever try the Caramac KitKats they brought out a few years ago??

For some reason I fancied Caramel Snack-a-jacks today, so I bought one of the large packs. If only I'd have stopped at one or two..................... 😱

xx

Pizza hut happy hour for me today, garlic bread, pepperoni pizza and chocolate cheescake yum! 5.1 before and 7.something 90 minutes later

i have had a couple of really crappy days so i have just eaten 3 quality street sweets i bet i will suffer later on :(

aww, that sounds very restrained to me. I hope you don't suffer for it xx

the tin is sitting it front of me i dont know were i am getting the willpower from

I feel sick 😛

I ate too much curry. ooops!

Oops I haven't had curry for weeks or more was it not even slightly good??

I've sinned in respect of a wee drink! or two😉 have some scram now:D no idea what it will be:confused:

Past, present and future...

Last night it was a grab bag of revels found languishing at the bottom of the fridge, tonight it is going to be veg pakora, spiced onions and popadums, tomorrow it is Christmas party night.... got extra strips on hand for this 'little' experiment...

Will keep you posted!

😱😱

Karina

Last night it was a grab bag of revels found languishing at the bottom of the fridge, tonight it is going to be veg pakora, spiced onions and popadums, tomorrow it is Christmas party night.... got extra strips on hand for this 'little' experiment...

Will keep you posted!

😱😱

Karina

Naughty diabetic Karina! I wonder if there have been any studies about whether December is a particularly bad month for HbA1c's?😱😉

I was gonna drag this one up today!

Lunch PUKKA PIE AND CHIPS

dinner BURGER AND CHIPS

Last night BEER

Tonight BEER AND WHISKY

happy days! (ignoring numbers!)

Naughty diabetic Karina! I wonder if there have been any studies about whether December is a particularly bad month for HbA1c's?😱😉

As far as I know (and I know precious little..) I haven't had any HbA1c tests done yet for comparison! I've scheduled an appointment with my doc for Monday to thrash out some of the finer details including a referral to a dietician (who would probably fall on his sword if he/she knew what I've been up to..😱)

The veg pakora was delicious, the revels (last night) and the spiced onions (tonight) were a severe disappointment..

Karina :D

It's totally brass monkeys here so I'm going to indulge myself in a large mug of hot chocolate.

Chinese chicken noodle soup, chicken chow mein followed by 5 Thornton's diabetic chocolates....

Almost forgot - bag of Wotsits....😱😱

Having a good/bad day!!

Karina

Chinese chicken noodle soup, chicken chow mein followed by 5 Thornton's diabetic chocolates....

Almost forgot - bag of Wotsits....😱😱

Having a good/bad day!!

Karina

the skin on the roast chicken....soz i just couldnt help myself!!!

3 Shredded wheats with hot milk and loads of sugar....😱

No buses to W so walking in the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back