Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have a piece please :)

foget the pub we need a virtual cake shop!!

okidoky i am not interested in cakes at all so i find some well over the top pics and start the virtual cake cafe very soon...xxxx steff i need an assistant !!

Last edited:
Chilli and rice for me, plus a two finger kitkat and a can of grolsch - oops, need to save some for train journey tomorrow!

hehe. how many are you taking on the train northe? mm I would kill for a kitkat! Ive got a glass of port.

hehe. how many are you taking on the train northe? mm I would kill for a kitkat! Ive got a glass of port.

Just a couple - don't fancy lugging any more with everything else I carry around:

My right shoulder sags from the weight of my bag,
Hunched and contorted like an old wizened hag,
For it?s filled with the gubbins and sundry detritus
That accompany the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
Oodles of needle tips, both new and used,
A litter-strewn wasteland that cannot be excused,
Tear-offs and needle caps, those small plastic bits
That cover the pointy part that goes into my hips,
There for emergencies, ten jelly babies,
Test strips as bloody as the rivers of Hades,
A wallet, my credit cards, a blood testing diary,
A packet of dextrose that is well-past expiry,
Pens for my insulin, both slow and fast,
Without them my next meal may well be my last,
Drugs for a headache, tickets and keys,
A small wad of tissues in case I should sneeze,
Lancets and cereal bars, a small book to read,
A prescription for pills that I no longer need,
My bag could be emptied of half of this stuff,
So I think it is time that enough is enough!
Out with the rubbish and clinical waste,
Out with the dextrose ? I don?t like the taste!
Without all this in it my bag will be light,
Do you think I should do it? I think that I might!

Very good as usual Northe.

Don't forget to remove the kitchen sink.;)

Just a couple - don't fancy lugging any more with everything else I carry around:

hehe love it. maybe it is time you cleared out that bag ;) ok, I was planning on taking a couple too - don't want to be tipsy before i get there :eek::D

brilliant ode yet again but....naaa northe just bring your basics with all the D' s around we'll be fine...and rossi bringing the beer

Last edited:
Here you go.

Black+Forest+Gateau004.jpg

What the hell?

I don't crave chocolate, or cherries but that looks effing good! :eek:

I bet you'd love the Kirsch in it though.

sin night! indian meal for a friends birthday : vegetarian thali set meal for one,accompanied by more mango chutney than i care to recall followed by some lambrini and chocolate cake at her house after hehe :) yummy tho xx

sin night! indian meal for a friends birthday : vegetarian thali set meal for one,accompanied by more mango chutney than i care to recall followed by some lambrini and chocolate cake at her house after hehe :) yummy tho xx

Now that sounds like a cracking night!!! I love the old mango chutney, but do prefer the lime pickle!! As for the cake! Well done you! I wreckon you deserved it!! :D

set meal thai takeaway for us
- Chicken satay
- Spring roll
- Stir fried beef with basil & fresh chilli
- Chicken cashew nuts
- Green curry vegetables
- Boiled rice
- Stir fried egg noodles

yummy!!!!

i sinned BIG time but luckily i am not paying the price for it...my bs is a little high but manageable (11.4).

that's after 16 of those spiced biscuits you get at xmas time from aldi/lidl. the ones in xmas themed shapes and covered in sugary icing. 2 of them = 15g of carbs but i only get to eat them at this time of year!!

Wednesday I must be feeling weak or something drove to W today came home saw my "mate" parked up in the layby as usual - mobile chippy:eek: What you got I said, large cod ready, okay and large chips please! Just finished wolfing it down, now washing it down with a strong beer! I'll be better tomorrow! Tasted good tho:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back