Forgive me for I have sinned

Oh dear. Little bother's just come back from the chippie with scampi and chips. But then I haven't ett much else today, so I'm gonna sin.

If you put vinegar on the chips it will reduce the GI of them....:D

If you put vinegar on the chips it will reduce the GI of them....:D

They were well laced, same for the scampi. Good chips too, crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside and not dripping in grease.

chips!!

I was staring into the chip pan as i usually do at tea time making chips for lad and o/h thinking what can i do for myself chip wise im sick of oven chips and my dad said do your own, are they better then ??? maybe this should ne another thread :confused:

I was staring into the chip pan as i usually do at tea time making chips for lad and o/h thinking what can i do for myself chip wise im sick of oven chips and my dad said do your own, are they better then ??? maybe this should ne another thread :confused:

The secret is to do them twice. Cut them nice and thick, fry them till they just start to turn golden then take them out and drain them. Let them cool then put them back in the oil till they're done. Drain them well, drown them in vinegar and there you are. Maris Pipers make great chips and roasties.

The secret is to do them twice. Cut them nice and thick, fry them till they just start to turn golden then take them out and drain them. Let them cool then put them back in the oil till they're done. Drain them well, drown them in vinegar and there you are. Maris Pipers make great chips and roasties.

excellent sounds good to me , is they any particular good oils out there or are they all bad

excellent sounds good to me , is they any particular good oils out there or are they all bad

Sunflower oil is what I would use.

I have sinned badly today after a row with the dragon in the office today.....

I had 2 whole Bounty Bars and half a packet of chocolate biscuits.

And I don't care at all what the diabetes police think.... I'm in an evil mood!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Sausage and chips for me.

Don't take this the wrong way - but I hate you all...... ( I do but I don't really..)

For me it is Tesco's Healthy Living Spicy Beef Pasta..........................

Yum.... :(

Might roll the boat out and have a Muller Light Yoghurt to finish...

Gee can't wait..... :(

Could someone maybe e-mail me some cake? Please? Pretty please??

Karina

Here you go.

Black+Forest+Gateau004.jpg

that is over the top ally.......

It most certainly is - I HATE CHERRIES!! Scrape them off and I'm your willing slave forever!!!!!!

that is over the top ally.......

Well, if you're going to have a virtual sin, it may as well be a BIG one.:D

It most certainly is - I HATE CHERRIES!! Scrape them off and I'm your willing slave forever!!!!!!

Deal. I'll have the cherries, you can have the cake. I'm allergic to eggs.

im going have a gu mango and passion fruit cheesecake provided by step son
who works in the dairy part of local supermarket....going out of date must be eating tonight ! so doing best by having some alchol to lower BS !!

Chilli and rice for me, plus a two finger kitkat and a can of grolsch - oops, need to save some for train journey tomorrow!

Here you go.

Black+Forest+Gateau004.jpg

OH MY GOD - I want to eat that . . .NOW!!! Chocolate, cherrys, the lot!!

Pie and chips tonight, major carb overload. Will have some alcomohol to balance out the levels :D

Back