Diabetes Support UK Challenge! We're off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
proper long walk through the bluebell woods and flower meadows ...about 3 miles ?? then a few trips from the pub garden to the bar 3.1 miles ???

1 mile cycle and 3 mile run,🙂

Only a mile and a half today.

oh ive just joined a gym, this week i have done 2k on treadmill and swam 22 lenghts x 2.. hth Julie

All helps Julie! I'll tot things up and we'll have a new destination tomorrow! 🙂

I can add another 7 miles walked, and 12 cycled since I last managed to get time to post.

Right, back on the straight and narrow again .....

3 mile walk
6 mile row (in my best ever time!)

Andy

Sorry guys, I have been a little 'distracted' lately - will get things back on track tomorrow! 🙂

No worries! It just means more adding up for you later :D

Hope the knee is feeling slightly better today than it did yesterday.

Andy

No worries! It just means more adding up for you later :D

Hope the knee is feeling slightly better today than it did yesterday.

Andy

Thanks Andy - another week on the wobble board should see it right (I hope). At least I can console myself with knowing that it's been too hot to run these past few days 🙄

10km run... dreadful run it got hotter an hotter, I'll have to start getting up earlier, it was 34C at the end
followed by
.5km swim; lovely once I'd got up the courage, but the water still only 20C

Dog walks Saturday, Sunday and Monday (delegated to the OH yesterday! lol), at least 10 miles

No walkies today, however .....

5 mile cycle to and from Uxbridge in a real fashion
6 mile row to and from kitchen/diner in a stationary fashion

Andy:D

Not been around for a bit - been a bit busy, but i have been running and doing my bit!
This past week since my last visit i've run 13 miles and cycled 3 miles.🙂 keep up the good work everyone.

School trip to York last week, first day 4 miles (more than I have done in 10 years 😱) and around 4 miles for the rest of the week in total so 8 miles overall.

Never thought I would contribute to this thread !

Now for Jesscia who did the first 4 miles then about 2 every day possibly 3 so say 3 and that would be 9 miles so 13 miles in total.

Altogether 21 miles between us !! 🙂

1.7km orienteering race last Wed - results just up, and amzingly, I was first! Actually, 1.7km is as the crow flies, so must have done at least 2.5km.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back