Diabetes Support UK Challenge! We're off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog walking

Did 2 miles Tuesday, 1 mile Wednesday and 2.5 miles today..

Dog's knackered - greyhounds prefer lying on their back with their legs in the air - they resemble dead cockroaches...

Karina 😛😛😛

Terrific Karina! 🙂 Poor doggies! 😱

There's just the one (thank goodness!) - I was generalising about the breed coz apart from the ones that race, they're the fastest couch potatoes known to man....!

You know how people are meant to start looking like their dogs? That's why we got a greyhound..... unfortunately, the effect seems to have gone in the opposite direction....

Karina
🙄🙄

There's just the one (thank goodness!) - I was generalising about the breed coz apart from the ones that race, they're the fastest couch potatoes known to man....!

You know how people are meant to start looking like their dogs? That's why we got a greyhound..... unfortunately, the effect seems to have gone in the opposite direction....

Karina
🙄🙄

My favourite breeds are Corgis and Jack Russells - perhaps I should go for an Afghan! 🙂

You can also add 2.3 miles walked home yesterday, and 2.5 cyled in to work this morning.

(You can guess who gets on here during her lunchtimes can't you?)

so far 5,280 steps - no idea how many miles that is but I spent a good hour wandering around this gorgeous graveyard in the common. I'm going back out there later as I forgot my camera card 😱

so far 5,280 steps - no idea how many miles that is but I spent a good hour wandering around this gorgeous graveyard in the common. I'm going back out there later as I forgot my camera card 😱

Haha! Why did I think you would enjoy the graveyard? 😉

Haha! Why did I think you would enjoy the graveyard? 😉

oh god it was just...beautiful. All these overgrown graves and just...beautiful. I'm going back after lunch most definitely with my camera! I found a ww1 grave of a young 18 year old and I cried D:

I was out for er...about 2 hours i think. And I walked the long way to the common which is about a mile, through the common via the wildlife centre (didn't like it...) then wandered through to the hill lane entrance and went hunting for the graveyard. Must have been maybe...2.5 miles but I'll have to check :D

Two miles so far today. More later after I'm done with my volunteering thing.

Another 2.5 miles today.... doggie hasn't moved since!

Karina

I did an hour on my exercise bike yesterday and another hour today 🙂 I've been very motivated with shifting some weight this week :D

Add another mile to my total please. For the rest of the day though, I intend to let my fingers do the walking.

Walked home from school again (having pushed the bike due to being low) and can therefore add onother 2.3 miles to the total.

8,915 steps for me 🙂

1 mile on bike and 4 miles running. When i started i was 9,3. After 3 miles i was 9.9 so i went another mile to bring down my sugars. When i finished i was still 9.2! What a rubbish day.😱

7590 steps today. Miles? No idea XD

Well done everyone! My knee is still very sore, so I can't risk putting any strain on it - driving me mad! I'll add up all the new efforts tomorrow and pick the next destination, feeling a bit worn out tonight.

Hi, I may be a little late with this (or early, I don't know which). But add

3 miles walking
7 miles rowing (as measured by the machine)

Andy

8,475 steps for me for yesterday will post todays later🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back