Diabetes Support UK Challenge! We're off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.3 miles cyled home yesterday
6.2 km (3.9 miles) on crosstrainer
5.9km (3.7 miles) on a bike at the gym and
2.5 miles walked to work via polling station today can also be added to the list. 🙂

I rode 6 miles on my bike this morning! and it rained on me on my way back so it wasn't particularly enjoyable!

I'm not sure how this translates into miles

Saturday - 34 minutes on treadmill varying between 3.5km to 6km per hour
followed by swimming 14 lengths

Sunday 30 minute dog walk

Tuesday 30 minute dog walk

Thursday 30 minute dog walk

Hope this can be turned into usable miles!

just a 20 min dog walk today 😱 not far had bad head and nooo coffee

I'm not sure how this translates into miles

Saturday - 34 minutes on treadmill varying between 3.5km to 6km per hour
followed by swimming 14 lengths

Sunday 30 minute dog walk

Tuesday 30 minute dog walk

Thursday 30 minute dog walk

Hope this can be turned into usable miles!

I'm only counting from Tuesday, which is when we 'set off', so that makes it a bit easier! 🙂 I'll put down 3 miles for an hour's dog walking.

We're doing really well! At this rate we'll be in Brighton in time for the Brighton Meet! :D

Two miles today, me and the dog went out to vote, but they wouldn't let her put her paw print on a ballot even though she was really keen. Then went carried on round to the surgery to put in a repeat prescription, and finally we completed the loop by calling in at the Co-op on the way home. By the way, do doggy miles count? Because I reckon madam did at least five, what with all the investigating of smells around us as we walked.

Two miles today, me and the dog went out to vote, but they wouldn't let her put her paw print on a ballot even though she was really keen. Then went carried on round to the surgery to put in a repeat prescription, and finally we completed the loop by calling in at the Co-op on the way home. By the way, do doggy miles count? Because I reckon madam did at least five, what with all the investigating of smells around us as we walked.

Sorry Alison, doggy miles don't count - this is about motivating humans, dogs on't need motivation to go walkies! Well, most of them anyway! 🙂

We've nearly covered 100 miles already!😱:D

Don't know how many miles i walked but spent 2 hrs walking round town today
Does this count?
will put pedometer on tomorrow

1 mile cycle to park and back (slight detour to polling station) and 3 mile run.

I am planning on a very long walk tomorrow :D Will post results when I get em :D

Not sure :/ Don't really know any good routes round soton from where I am. Any ideas?

You can have a pretty good walk around Southampton Common, go and see the Hawthorns centre (if open) and photograph the new born ducklings etc on the pond 🙂 I've run thousands of miles round there over the years! 🙂

You can have a pretty good walk around Southampton Common, go and see the Hawthorns centre (if open) and photograph the new born ducklings etc on the pond 🙂 I've run thousands of miles round there over the years! 🙂

oooooh I know where the common is! I can take my camera :D I'm gunna look up this centre place :D

oooooh I know where the common is! I can take my camera :D I'm gunna look up this centre place :D

There's also the Cowherds pub - we'll have to have a pint there when my knee is better! 🙂 There are various ponds dotted around, but the one with all the waterfowl is on the side near the cemetary. Lots of squirrels around and I've seen weasels and stoats too 🙂

There's also the Cowherds pub - we'll have to have a pint there when my knee is better! 🙂 There are various ponds dotted around, but the one with all the waterfowl is on the side near the cemetary. Lots of squirrels around and I've seen weasels and stoats too 🙂

ooooh i NEED to go there tomorrow. Will be up early I think and head down there. Its a nice walk up that way too :D Can go home the long way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back