Diabetes Support UK Challenge! We're off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds absolutely amazing Helen! Where abouts were you?

I'll add 10k on a treadmill (nothing like as glamourous!)

5 km = 3 miles Very slow jogging and walking.
Exhausted.

about 1/4 of a mile!

On wednesday JP took part in the Manchester Childrens Hospital Teddy Teddle round the food court of the trafford centre!

I would like to say he walked twice round but actually i walked twice and he went into 'i can't walk so put me in my buggy mode' - but if you want to add 1/4mile or maybe even only 1/8 of a mile you can count this.

rachel

OMG only just seen this thread..... (where have I been!!)

I did 5 miles on the bike Sunday to feed the ducks and then 18 miles wednesday eve!!

OMG only just seen this thread..... (where have I been!!)

I did 5 miles on the bike Sunday to feed the ducks and then 18 miles wednesday eve!!

It does occasionally drop off the radar. But someone usually brings it back to life with another post and we're off again!

Notch up 8 miles walking over the previous two days for me.

Andy 🙂

9Km running and 4 miles walking from me too.

Do we know where we are yet? (I'd imagine trying to work out any kind of total would take a lifetime!)

9Km running and 4 miles walking from me too.

Do we know where we are yet? (I'd imagine trying to work out any kind of total would take a lifetime!)

I'll update locations this weekend 🙂 I just did 14.3k, largely as a penance for yesterday's indulgence!

And today's efforts were ....

3.5 miles walk
6 mile row (in one of my best times for quite a while)

Andy 🙂

You can have another 60 miles from me since I last added on to our total.

Last edited:
Well done everyone! We have completed another 422 miles, travelling from Barmouth in Wales to Peterborough, via Derby, Skegness, Norwich (hi aymes!) and Cambridge!

BarmouthtoPeterborough.jpg

All the houses in Stoke-on-Trent are like this!

stokeontrent.jpg

We met some lovely Skegness donkeys!

skegnessdonkies.jpg

And went for a punt on the Cam!

cambridge.jpg

Keep up the good work everyone!

Quite a while since last post here. Still doing around 6 miles each weekend with dog, and around a mile every day at work, so 11 miles aweek so add 33 miles for me.

Quite a while since last post here. Still doing around 6 miles each weekend with dog, and around a mile every day at work, so 11 miles aweek so add 33 miles for me.

Nice one Ron! I just did 20.5k on my exercise bike 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back