Wordle - Quordle Thread

Ok quicker today. Bear in mind 2 hours was on a lazy Sunday, listening to the radio at the same time and making lots of cups of tea and breakfast plus I'm getting used to the format. Think I took about an hour today.

Wordle 4
Quordle 9,6,5,7 =27
Octordle DNF (but the score says 73?)
So that's 104 (definitely a wooden spoon)

Octordle scores 14 for every missed word. We count it as a DNF as you can get people with a higher overall score with all words correct than someone who missed one or even 2. The Spoon of Wood tends to be shared between members with a DNF that day or it gets over complicated!

@Robin and @MikeyBikey No, it isn't listed on my computer for some reason, just the yellow star at the top which gives me a drop down box, but I can't see results once I have completed it. I have the Quordle Extreme and Chill and a load of other stuff, but not the Weekly Challenge for some reason.

Well I had another skin of the teeth day, so it is a cricket score for me.

Wordle in 6
Quordle 7 8 6 4 = 25
Octordle to the wire for 61..... No idea how I scored as low as that when I took it to the wire but not complaining...

Gives me 92

I did Wordle and Quordle before I was picked up by Patient Transport. However, it was hours before I was back in the right frame of mind. Although little changed the foot is quite a bit worse than a month ago. Fortunately today I had who I consider the best podiatrist, and am happy with the way it was cleaned up and dressed. Unusually for me, and unlike @Rob Oldfield , I scored on the third guess in both Quordle and Octordle (it's all in the starter word(s)). Unfortunately in Octordle multiple choice and anagrams came to play! :(

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 7 for 19 (5, 3, 7, 4)
Octordle to the wire for 65

Total Score 89!

Disaster for me today....

Wordle in 3 and annoyed because I talked myself out of a 2
Quordle 9 8 X 7 = DNF I had 4 options on that 3rd word and used up 3 lives getting it wrong before moving away to finish the other words.
Octordle to the wire for a whopping 72

No total for me today.

Oops! I forgot to hit "post reply" this morning... Clearly not with it at all today.

Not too bad for me today...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 6 5 3 8 = 22
Octordle for 61

Gives me 86

Although finished a while ago got sidetracked by repeat issue, and two overlapping appointments same day in hospitals over 20 miles apart. In order I tackled them:

Octordle in 11 for 60
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 5, 6, 8)
Worldle in 5

Total Score 87!

Doing them before bed for a change. Found them all a bit tricky but quite proud of my Octordle result...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 6 4 7 = 25
Octordle for 52

Gives me 81

Back