Wordle - Quordle Thread

Ok quicker today. Bear in mind 2 hours was on a lazy Sunday, listening to the radio at the same time and making lots of cups of tea and breakfast plus I'm getting used to the format. Think I took about an hour today.

Wordle 4
Quordle 9,6,5,7 =27
Octordle DNF (but the score says 73?)
So that's 104 (definitely a wooden spoon)

Octordle scores 14 for every missed word. We count it as a DNF as you can get people with a higher overall score with all words correct than someone who missed one or even 2. The Spoon of Wood tends to be shared between members with a DNF that day or it gets over complicated!

@Robin and @MikeyBikey No, it isn't listed on my computer for some reason, just the yellow star at the top which gives me a drop down box, but I can't see results once I have completed it. I have the Quordle Extreme and Chill and a load of other stuff, but not the Weekly Challenge for some reason.

Well I had another skin of the teeth day, so it is a cricket score for me.

Wordle in 6
Quordle 7 8 6 4 = 25
Octordle to the wire for 61..... No idea how I scored as low as that when I took it to the wire but not complaining...

Gives me 92

Tricky ones today I think. At least using my standard starting words, no nailed on word 3s on either of Quordle or Octordle. Good to start with a nice lucky 2 on Wordle but followed with a 6, 4, 7, 5 22 on Q and a 60 on O. Total of 84.

Back