Wordle - Quordle Thread

D'oh crashed and burned in Quordle. Lesson to self, don't try and be clever
Octordle in 65 not sure I can be bothered with mucking up Wordle now too!

D'oh crashed and burned in Quordle. Lesson to self, don't try and be clever
Octordle in 65 not sure I can be bothered with mucking up Wordle now too!
A grumpy old 5 to complete. Ain't no one gonna snatch dat spoon from me today y'all

Had a purple patch today, my best score for a long time, though it took ages to think of something for the last go on both Q and O.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4,3,8,5
Octordle in 54
Total 77
How dispiriting - I was hoping you'd say it was really hard
Although there's a more generous version where you've nailed it and it was really hard. Cracking score

Came a cropper on Octordle, so (at least a share in) the wooden spoon for me :-(

Attachments

• IMG_1625.jpeg
    IMG_1625.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
Quickly posting before bed...

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 7 6 5 = 26
Octordle in a decent 53 but I had 4 lives left on the final word and took 3 to get it so it could have been better still...

Anyway, my total for the day is a pretty reasonable 83 and I am hoping it is enough to dodge the wooden spoon again.

Well @rebrascora I have saved you from the Spoon of Wood! Decent enough Wordle but lost it on Quordle by missing an obvious word and the making a pretty stupid guess. Decided it was just the appropriate ending to a sh*try day and only made a half hearted attempt at Octordle.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 26 (7, 8, 5, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 62.

Total Score 92

Reviewing Quordle I think if I had paid attention it would have been my best ever in 6 for 17 tieing with my friend @rebrascora! x

A decent shot for me but no match for @rebrascora ...
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6 7 5 3 for 21
Octordle in 59
For a narrow second at 84

Sounds like you would have had a rock crusher of a score if you'd got the last word right first time @rebrascora!

Made a pigs ear of it this morning. Got stuck for ages on Wordle, and on the last word in Quordle, then rushed through Octordle and made a couple of rash guesses mid way.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,6,3,8
Octordle in 72
Total 100!

Flunked Octordle, so the wooden spoon for me, sadly. Shame too coz I got a pretty decent score on the first too. I think I may have been distracted as my yearly clinic appointment was today. Or, maybe it was just bad luck….

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpeg
    IMG_1628.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
Well, flushed with success after my win yesterday, I have the first result for today...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 6 5 4 7 = 22
Octordle with one life left and a score of 59

Total for the day is a reasonable 86

Am. I heading for the Spoon of Wood or the Gold or Mikey in the Middle? Well unlike Paxman's Starter for 10...

..Wordle in 3

Let me get an early marker down for the Splintery Implement
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 5 4 6 for 22
Octordle in 67
For 93

With one of my dumbest errors yet on Octordle where I jumbled around some new starter words and blurrily reused letters I didn't mean to 😡

Disappointing total of 96 here. I did manage to complete the weekly Quordle challenge in a reasonably okay 20, so I guess that’s a plus 🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1630.jpeg
    IMG_1630.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
Looks like I am first today. Had to wait up to take last of the antibiotics for my leg as previous one was very late as I nodded off for four hours (effects of antibiotics and walking further than I have done in three years since amputation - it's far harder than TV documentaries would suggest). The games didn't flow today but hopefully I have done enough to let others squabbr over the Spoon? 🙂

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 24 (8, 4, 7, 5)
Octordle in 12 for 61

Total Score 89! :(

I'll take that spoon off you for now mikey
8 5 4 6 for 23
And clumsy 69
Makes 95

Back