Wordle - Quordle Thread

Aa average Wordle, tricky Quordle and a flush in Octordle spoilt by a lack of letters...

Wordle in 4
Octordle in 8 for 24 (8, 5, 4, 7)
Octordle in 11 for 58

Total Score 86!

Last edited:
Better luck with my choices this morning. Grand total 81 (4,16,61).

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpeg
    IMG_1612.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Definitely not a winning score today but I scraped through them all. Really proud of my Wordle result as it was tricky but then struggled with the other two...

Wordle in 3
Quordle 8 7 4 6 = 25
Octordle on my last life with a score of 72

Looks like that is a straight century for me. Hoping I am not the only one in 3 figures!

The race is on! Will @rebrascora post before me? Overall rather average.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 21 (7, 3, 5, 6)
Octordle in 12 for 61

Total Score 86 but beatable! :(
Too late! It might be the only way in which I can beat you, because my puzzle results certainly aren't good enough! 🙄

Not one, but two DNFs for me today. Luck just didn’t go my way. Wooden spoon is mine for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1614.jpeg
    IMG_1614.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
So so from me
Quordle in 6 5 4 7
Octordle in 62 for a grand total of 88...

Well done @MikeyBikey so far!

I think all the regulars have posted but the last two days the last person to post has snatched victory! :(
Maybe that is where \i am going wrong then.... I need to post last instead of first to win!
Congrats on a great result today Mikey.

Sticking with my losing formula of posting first....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 6 7 3 = 20
Octordle was a struggle but just scraped through after a lot of head scratching on the last word for 70

Total for the day of 93

Could have done better! After tricky Wordle put the same starter word in Position 3 as Position 1 in Quordle! So +4 there! :(

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 25 (4, 6, 8, 7)
Octordle in 11 for 57

Total Score 87! Probably blown my chance of repeating yesterday's HS and the Gold! :(

I was doing OK til half way through Octordle, managed the wrong starting letter for one, then a complete anagram for another.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 3,6,5,7
Octordle in 70
Total 94, just trailing @rebrascora today.

Well at least I finished all three, albeit with a pretty crappy total of 99.

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Nondescript at best for me
For a 94
Comments I want to make but not sure if others are still waiting to complete!

Comments I want to make but not sure if others are still waiting to complete!
I think that is all of us regulars finished posting results for the day, so probably safe to comment.

Octordle was quite challenging today with some interesting words, especialyy the first 2 letters of the first word being an unusual pairing. I was lucky in that I got the first letter and then a gap and then the vowel and the usual letter following the first was gone and whilst I was extremely skeptical about that second letter being correct with that vowel after it (ie normally a Y following those 2 letters, once I typed the first 3 letters out, it became obvious there was only one option.

Looks like I have done it again with HS and Gold today. Can I do a Hat Trick tomorrow? I am super dubious about another HS as I think I hadn't had one this year. :( Fire away @Mumpie_olgran :rofl:

WOOHOO!! Mikey is on a role! Well done that man!

Back