Wordle - Quordle Thread

Disappointing 97 total for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1601.jpeg
    IMG_1601.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
4 7 6 5 = 22
Slides me into a @Robin tying 90

Been back and done Octordle now and managed a decent score of 59 with 2 lives left, so if I hadn't botched Quordle I would have been in with a shout of winning..... another tale of the one that got away!!

Back to doing them before bed and posting my results first..... and pleased to report I have a total today :D

Wordle in 3
Quordle 7 5 6 3 = 21
Octordle with 1 life left and a mediocre score of 67

Total for all three is 91.

Good luck to the rest of you later this morning.

I was going to go A WORDLING around breakfast but the joys (hypo and phantom pain) of diabetes changed all that!

Wordle in a poor 5
Quordle to the wire for 26 (4, 8, 5, 9)
Octordle again to the wire but a decent 56 as after good start I burned goes with multi choice last word after placing four letters.

Total Score 87! Sorry @rebrascora but I think you will escape your Spoon of Wood! 🙂

Well it's tight at the (current) top
Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 6 7 3 for 21
Octordle in 61
Combines for a sneaky one point lead of 86

Another annoying DNF here, thanks to one of the Quordle answers coming down to luck, which deserted me on this occasion. Might get back to Octordle later - no time now.

Attachments

• IMG_1605.jpeg
    IMG_1605.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Another annoying DNF here, thanks to one of the Quordle answers coming down to luck, which deserted me on this occasion. Might get back to Octordle later - no time now.
Did better in Octordle (58).

Attachments

• IMG_1606.jpeg
    IMG_1606.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
Grand total of 85 here.

Attachments

• IMG_1608.jpeg
    IMG_1608.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
Well I am up with the leading pack but not able to challenge @Robin or @MikeyBikey.

Wordle in 5
Quordle 8 4 6 3 = 21
Octordle in 58

Total for the day = 84

Robin, I was the other way around.... got the 4th word in Quordle first and easily but the first word absolutely stumped me because I had 4 yellow letters but nothing to anchor any of them to any position to make sense of it. Had to leave it and go on to Octordle and come back but still struggled. I knew it was going to be something fairly obvious but just kept hitting a blank.... Then had a "Doh" moment!

Better late than never. Mixed result for me but a big saver from Octordle had helped pull one out of the bag.....
Wordle in 3
Quordle 6 5 8 4 for 23
But Octordle in a "straight" 3 to 10 for 52
For a grand total of 78

Publishing for the aesthetics of it
Daily Octordle #563
4️⃣
7️⃣3️⃣
8️⃣9️⃣
6️⃣5️⃣
Score: 52

OK.... Here goes for today.... Got off to a good start but then lost my way a bit in Octordle, despite managing not to get drawn into the "guess the letter" game when I had 4 green on the second word, but thankfully scraped through on my last life.
Anyway....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 3 5 6 7 = 21
Octordle with a disappointing score of 72

Total for the day, a disappointing 96.

All a bit more mundane than yesterday...
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6 4 5 8 = 23
Octordle in 62
For a not particularly grand but ok total of 89

Back