Wordle - Quordle Thread

Hand the spoon over, I failed Quordle! Found myself with two lives left and three possibilities for the starting letter at bottom left, and of course I chose the wrong ones first.
Wordle in 4
Octordle in 71.

And there was me thinking it was surely mine as I got a whopping Octordle score. Thanks to @Robin for saving me!

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 4 6 7 = 22
Octordle with a score of 74 So many anagrams!

So it is a straight century for me today.

I'll take that spoon off you for now mikey
8 5 4 6 for 23
And clumsy 69
Makes 95

There need to be more emojis available (admin take note) as I need something between Thumbs Up and Oh No!

I am surprised to still being the lead so nobody seems to be getting the words flowing. I messed up a few times in Octordle and thought two words were really outdated! :(

Last edited:
Squeaked by all three, but with a disappointing total of 103.

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpeg
    IMG_1634.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Well I have a result to post for today before I go to bed...

Wordle in 5
Quordle 6 5 4 7 = 22 There were a couple of tricky ones!
Octordle down to the wire but not as bad a score as yesterday with just 65

Total for the day looks to be 92 for me.

Too slow @MikeyBikey but maybe worth taking a little longer since you got a great Octordle score! Beats me hands down!

And 60 makes 86
Not too shabby but no @MikeyBikey level for me
Great Octordle score there

Better luck for me today, thank goodness. Grand total 81 (4,21,56).

Attachments

• IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Well, it looks like I am back to my usual wooden spoon award. It was kind of you guys to look after it for a couple of days for me. 🙄 Congrats to @littlevoice359 on a late run for the gold star and commiserations to @MikeyBikey on being robbed at the line! o_O No doubt you will bounce back tomorrow with a winning score!

Well, I am definitely heading for my usual position of last today again, although I am going to think of the positives and count my blessings that I completed all of them and I started off pretty well.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 9 7 6 4 = 26
Octordle with one life left and a score of 67

So an overall total of 96.

Well, I am definitely heading for my usual position of last today again, although I am going to think of the positives and count my blessings that I completed all of them and I started off pretty well.

Wordle in 3
Quordle 9 7 6 4 = 26
Octordle with one life left and a score of 67

So an overall total of 96.

I think ll they are a bit trick tonight (this morning as so far I am on 33 after Wordle and Quordle but plugging away at Octordle. Obviously I can afford any errors with a deficit of 4! :(

Nearly blew myxlif out on Quordle with two words being ones I have only seen in Wordle games in recent times.

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 29 (9,8, 6.7)
Octordle in 11 for 57 (also known as a Heinz, mongrel. or cob 🙂)

Total Score 90! Sorry @rebrascora! P. S. You description of Zak reminded me of Basil Fawlty thrashing his car! 🙂

Covered a wide spectrum today.
Wordle in 2
Octordle in 60
Crashed and burned on Quordle with two words unguessed. Annoyingly, both words had flitted through my mind, but I’d dismissed them as too improbable and went for other options.

Covered a wide spectrum today.
Wordle in 2
Octordle in 60
Crashed and burned on Quordle with two words unguessed. Annoyingly, both words had flitted through my mind, but I’d dismissed them as too improbable and went for other options.

Were they the top two Robin? (querying emoji)

Back