Wordle - Quordle Thread

I got me a century!

Wordle in my usual 4
Quordle 3 7 8 4 = 22
Octordle to the wire for 74

Total for the day a nice round 100.

Contexto took me 50 so all nice round numbers for me today albeit larger than I would like, but at least I finished them.

Good luck in the morning guys. Fully expect to be awarded the wooden spoon again, but happy for you to disappoint me. 😉 o_O

Another mediocre total (93) for me, though not as terrible as previous days. Just not having great luck with these games lately, for whatever reason. Oh well, such is life...

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 10.08.41.png

Nothing special from me and not even a particularly round number for fringe benefits

Wordle 5
Quordle 3 5 6 8 for 22
Octordle in 63
Makes 90. So a semi round number I suppose

Wordle in 3
Octordle with a score of 66
But I flunked Quordle. I had 2 options for the last word and only 1 life, which meant of course I picked the wrong one....

So no score for me today apart from Contexto in 49 .

Octordle in 63
Quordle was a bit of a struggle in 7 9 5 3 for 24
But a rather gratifying 2 in wordle
Sums to 89 so over to the next of you to try and topple @MikeyBikey

Pretty dismal 100 grand total here…

Attachments

• IMG_1541.jpeg
    IMG_1541.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 2
Much better day for me today but that probably means they were easy and everyone will do much better and I will still be last! 🙄

Wordle in 3. Quite proud of that as I got no letters from my first word and it took a lot of head scratching after the second to get it.
Quordle 7 5 6 2 for a score of 20. Again a lot of head scratching paid off.
Octordle with one life left and a score of 59

Total for the day = 82

Mikey, I am down to 2 with Contexto but stuck! Have you tried it?

No, on Android phone and need my laptop so staying in bed! Did you see my CKD post - not a single reply! :(
No not seen it. Hope this isn't something else that is giving you grief.... Will go have a look for it....

Better than yesterday's. Started well, but tailed off.
Wordle in 2
Quordle in 7,5,4,3
Octordle in 68
Total 89
Still in last place at the moment.

Have to say I'm pretty pleased with my efforts this drizzly morning
"Straight" from 3 to 10 in Octordle. That head scratching was contagious this morning @rebrascora
And a less impressive but still numerically satisfying straight from 4 to 7 in Quordle

Final reckoning of
52 for a grand total of 78

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727_080401.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727_080401.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
Grand total of 88 here, so it seems I dodged the wooden spoon by the slimmest of margins. Phew…

Attachments

• IMG_1543.jpeg
    IMG_1543.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Well a big day for me. My run in Wordle hit 300! In some ways I feel like breaking the run now as I try to avoid head scratching as my hair is following Francis Rossi's! :rofl: Also some of the last few games have been rather streesful as I felt I dare not go wrong.

Overall in hypo recovery mode and with niggling phantom pain a real Mikey in the Middle performance.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 22 (3, 8, 6, 5)
Octordle in 12 for 66

Total Score 92! Definitely beatable but a few twisra and turns that might save me from the Spoon of Wood!

@rebrascora what was yesterday's Contexto please? The closest I got was HOUSE which was some way away. Thanks...

Screenshot_20230728_053903.jpg

Back