Wordle - Quordle Thread

Another truly dismal result. Grand total 104.

Attachments

• IMG_1528.jpeg
    IMG_1528.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
Don't know why but after Wordle nothing flowed. Got two words quickly in Quordle but then struggled with lack of letters. With Octordle it took till guess 5 to get a word.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 22 (7, 8. 3, 4)
Octordle in 12 for 68

Total Score 94

92 fir me today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 7 4 6 = 25
Octordle with a score of 62

I am in gold star position at the moment but somehow I don't think that will survive the morning! Good luck guys. At least I know I am not taking home my usual trophy! 🙄 .... Thanks Mikey!

92 fir me today....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 7 4 6 = 25
Octordle with a score of 62

I am in gold star position at the moment but somehow I don't think that will survive the morning! Good luck guys. At least I know I am not taking home my usual trophy! 🙄 .... Thanks Mikey!

Well we both had problems with the top row of Quordle so finishing it may save me!

Pretty disappointing 100 grand total for me. :-(

Attachments

• IMG_1529.jpeg
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Wordle in 3
Quordle 4 6 3 7
Octordle 69

For a 92

Good luck all

And for @rebrascora Contexto in 33. I got Word 60 in 3 goes but then went in the opposite direction, got the right idea but went at a tangent initially. P. S. No hidden clues in this message.

Mikey, looks like I failed Contexto. Got down to email for 5 from 32 guesses but I am stumped and now beyond midnight so run out of time... although it looks to still be open to another guess if I suddenly get divine inspiration....

My offering for today with the usual 3 puzzles ....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 7 8 5 = 26
Octordle was a little tricky but got there with 1 life to spare and a score of 68

Total for the day is a very beatable 98. Hoping I won't be last though.

Well @rebrascora MikeyBikey arrived on not a White Charger but a Triton and saved you. I did Wordle and Quordle after midnight but mired in Octordle and left it till now.

Wordle in 5
Octordle in 8 for 24 (7, 4, 8, 5)
Octordle to the wire for 73

Total Score 102, worse for a while.

In yesterday's Contexto I got Windows quickly but then went round the Houses as House scored lower than Windows. Then I hunted around Operating Systems before Email and getting *****!

Octordle in 61
Quordle in 4 7 6 5 for 22
Wordle in 5
For a grand total of 88

@MikeyBikey @rebrascora I'm almost glad contexto doesn't work on Android (at least for me) as otherwise I could feel myself getting sucked into another!

Today’s specialty was getting anagrams of several words first shot, hence the large score.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,4,9,6
Octordle in 69
Total 99.

Pretty crap here too - grand total 102.

Attachments

• IMG_1535.jpeg
    IMG_1535.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
Looks like we share the Spoon of Wood today. I will let you have it first as I am downstairs (from 1st floor flat) waiting for ambulance transport as lifts being serviced! I think that we can take comfort as both @rebrascora and @Robin were close to us with only @Mumpie_olgran doing significantly better.
I’m tempted to say misery loves company but that would be silly as it’s only a game after all. Plus I got an unexpected surprise on Friday when my latest A1c results came in better than I hoped. My dexcom report gives me a GMI of 49, but the actual A1c was 47. The lab result has never been lower than the estimate before.

Well @rebrascora MikeyBikey arrived on not a White Charger but a Triton and saved you. I did Wordle and Quordle after midnight but mired in Octordle and left it till now.

Wordle in 5
Octordle in 8 for 24 (7, 4, 8, 5)
Octordle to the wire for 73

Total Score 102, worse for a while.

In yesterday's Contexto I got Windows quickly but then went round the Houses as House scored lower than Windows. Then I hunted around Operating Systems before Email and getting *****!
I came at it from work and then "office" from just 12 guesses. I then went through every item I could think of in an office as well as tasks performed. I am not happy about the answer as it is another Americanism. I tried inbox but the closest I got was mail for 2 on about 66 tries, before I gave up and looked. Unfortiunately when I was looking at the answer, I accidentally revealed today's answer so I won't be playing. Really annoyed as it is one I should have got relatively easily I think.
Many thanks for saving me from the dunce's trophy today and well done to @Mumpie_olgran for an impressive result from what was a challenging set of puzzles.

Rather better than yesterday's pathetic effort but probably not a winner!

Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 for 21 (5, 6, 7, 3)
Octordle in 12 for 66

Total Score 92

Nothing unpleasant but a few rarely used by most...

Back