Wordle - Quordle Thread

Wordle in 3
Quordle in 4 6 7 9 for 26
Octordle of 64 has me a 93

Wooden spoon for me I’m afraid! Bombed out in Octordle due to a lapse in concentration…

Attachments

• IMG_1505.png
    IMG_1505.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
Well after yesterday's ridiculously early start I was so shattered I went to bed after University Challenge. Ended up waking early leg was also stinging in areas and heel aching. So I started the Wordles early. Octordle was the trickiest for me as kept getting far to many choices. Type carefully guys and gals!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 21 (3, 7, 5, 6)
Octordle to the wire for 66

Total Score (a disappointing) 91

I see what you mean, I started too well in Octordle and got complacent, and suddenly found myself on the last go with a choice of middle letter, luckily I picked the right one.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 3,4,6,7
Octordle in 62
Total 86

I am challenging...... @littlevoice359 for the wooden spoon.

I managed to bomb out of Octordle on 2 words

Wordle in 4 (should have been 3)
Quordle 6 4 8 7 = 25

I bombed out of Octordle, but only on 1 word, so I think the spoon is yours today @rebrascora? ;-). Although since you beat me in Wordle, we should probably share it?

I suspect we each bombed on the same word? Just luck guessing the right answer with so many possibilities…

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
I am puzzled @rebrascora! How did you know @littlevoice359 had/would fail before they posted?
Because his post #1743 above says so.

Would like to say that I got Contexto in 37 today which is about my best score so far. I got "hair" for 2 yesterday but totally failed to convert it to the right answer "wig"! Kicking myself! The previous day I had cake for 2 but failed to get the real answer "cookie". What annoyed me is that biscuit was about 6 and to me a cookie is a biscuit more than a cake, but I guess a biscuit is something different in the US because they have them with gravy. 🙄 Of course, "cookie" is an American word anyway, so my brain just didn't consider it.

Blooming heck! I am really not with it at the moment am I! 🙄 Can't believe @littlevoice359 bombed out at Octordle 2 days in a row.... that is my sort of trick. It certainly does make it look like I jinxed him. 😱... Maybe I should employ this tactic with the rest of you too to give myself half a chance!

Mediocre Mumpie todsy
4 7 8 9 (!) for 28
For a pretty ripe old 95
Thanks to you both for going the whole hog with the spoon though!

OK. Here goes for today.....and I have a result...YAY!!

Wordle in 5 :(
Quordle 6 8 4 7 = 25
Octordle with one life left and a score of 64

Total = 94 .... Don't expect that to be a winning score but there is a slight chance I might relinquish my wooden stirring utensil for today..... maybe?? 🙄

Must be my day as I just got Contexto in 8 goes in under a minute!! Not sure I will ever achieve a result like that again.

Not too bad for me
4 5 6 8 for 23
And 60 makes an 87

I can't do contexto on my android phone but please accept my awe and congrats without, erm, context @rebrascora

Another DNF disaster for me. This is getting REALLY tiresome:-(

Attachments

• IMG_1510.jpeg
    IMG_1510.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Back