Wordle - Quordle Thread

Finally after things have settled down I finish with a flourish!

Wordle to the wire for 6
Quordle to the wire for 26 (9, 5, 8, 4)
Wordle in 11 for 57

Total Score 89!

Probably only a Mikey in the Middle performance after that poor start. Think there is a point around 4.3 where your performance drops off!

Last edited:
Grand total of 83 for me.

Attachments

• IMG_1497.jpeg
    IMG_1497.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
One of my worst failures ever today. 😡 I failed on 3 out of 4 Quordle words 😱and so I have spit the dummy out and not attempted Octordle. Did Wordle first and got it in 5 which is a poor result for me. I am generally better at Wordle than the others, so doesn't bode well for Octordle today. Maybe later when I am in a more positive frame of mind.

Hope the phantom pain eases soon Mikey.

Hope the phantom pain eases soon Mikey.

It has gone now but feel a bit jaded. Must have really hiked my metabolism yesterday as went hypo after breakfast so had 2 xJBs and 3 x G&B dark chocolate squares. Now 6.9.

It was a tricky Quordle as both @littlevoice359 and myself got higher than average scores. Think you will be OK on Octordle. 🙂

Failed Quordle, again! used up all my lives getting the final letters of a couple of words, which left me with the final letter of another word that I knew by now, but didn’t have enough lines left. The other two were reasonable.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,6,9,-
Octordle in 63.

Well, I scraped through Octordle on the last life with a score of 65. Head is just not in the right place.
I did however get the Contexto in 46 which is my best result so far. If you guys are doing it and getting it in the teens or twenties, keep it to yourselves please. My ego can't take any more battering. It is a small wimpy thing to start with! 🙄

Well, I scraped through Octordle on the last life with a score of 65. Head is just not in the right place.
I did however get the Contexto in 46 which is my best result so far. If you guys are doing it and getting it in the teens or twenties, keep it to yourselves please. My ego can't take any more battering. It is a small wimpy thing to start with! 🙄
That post needs a 'phew' emoji, followed by a thumbs up/star, a laughing face, and a hug!

Sluggish from Mumpie
For a 95

Well, I am delighted to report that I have a result today and it is a half decent result, but that is probably because they were easier today, so likely still end up in wooden spoon position but at least I don't feel like a dunderhead today.

Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 5 6 3 for 21
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 59

Total for the day of 85.

Well my DG @rebrascora will be delighted to read like a knight in shining armour I have snatched the Spoon of Wood. Being a gentleman and scholar I would be more than happy to pass it on!

Wordle in 5
Quordle in a poor 8 for 26 (7, 6, 5, 8)
Octordle in 11 for 60

Total Score 91

Pretty poor again from the mumpster dumpster
26 and 67
I challenge anyone to do worse without actually failing!

No grand total for me today. I made an error in Quordle and ran out of chances to recover. Such is life…

Attachments

• IMG_1498.png
    IMG_1498.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
I had a goodish run on all three today, but not good enough to overtake @rebrascora!
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 7,5,8,6
Octordle in 60.
Total 89.

Good morning!

After last night I nodded off in the afternoon and muddled up my body clock! Anyway late rather than early Wordles.

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 23 (3, 5, 6, 9)
Octordle in 11 for 58

Total Score 85

Good night! May you be free of pain and hypus!

Slow and steady here, but at least I managed them all.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,5,8,7
Octordle in 63
Total 93

Back to my usual fail at Quordle today, so I haven't done Octordle.
Really struggled with Wordle but got there in 5 eventually.
Not in the right frame of mind to attempt Octordle.

Middling result for me, with a grand total of 86.

Attachments

• IMG_1504.png
    IMG_1504.png
    35 KB · Views: 0
I have a total today and it is 94.
I scraped through Quordle and Octordle on the last life....
Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 8 4 9 = 24
Octordle = 66

Sorry @rebrascora I have stolen your lead! I though I was heading for a straight flush (3 - > 11) in Octordle but tripped over 10!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7 for 20 (7, 3, 6, 4)
Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score 86.

Still waiting!

Back