Wordle - Quordle Thread

Yiu do have the hang of it! Most people take way more than 56 - including me. What was your last word ?
I have sent you a PM in case anyone else here is playing....

I am definitely not getting hooked on any more games! I already do Squaredle , Waffle and Globle as well as the three regular on here.
I managed Quordle and Octordle while we were parked in a siding at Gatwick. Typical! They load you on to the plane…then tell you there’s a 1hr 20 min delay before you take off, due to bad weather, and shunt you off to the far reaches of the airport.
Quordle in 5,7,6,2
Octordel in 59.

I’ve failed Wordle! Too many options for a starting letter and I chose all the wrong ones. Will try and catch up on the others at some point, but I'm at the airport about to fly to the Alps.
I also failed Wordless today having got four greens on 3, then just picked the wrong letter again and again.

Failed Quordle so no grand total for me. Shame too coz I got a very respectable 54 in Octordle. Oh well, such is life…

Attachments

• IMG_1476.jpeg
    IMG_1476.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Well I had no joy as everytime I entered a word it went to a Comment screen so on fourth or fifth go I put in "Seriously falwed interface. Takes me here on entering word!". I am using an Android phone.
Me too!

Wordle 5
Quordle in 4 6 7 9 = 26
Octordle 61 for sum of 92

First attempt at Octordle and got 65, failed Quordle and a five on wordle.

Wordle in 4
Failed Quordle AGAIN!! So no total for me today yet again
Octordle by the skin of my teeth on 74.

Tried the context one yet again and got a 9 by the 7th go but then totally bogged down and struggling and I am up to 40 something attempts now.

Wordle in 4
Failed Quordle AGAIN!! So no total for me today yet again
Octordle by the skin of my teeth on 74.

Tried the context one yet again and got a 9 by the 7th go but then totally bogged down and struggling and I am up to 40 something attempts now.
What is the context one. Apologies if you have explained this to others.

Well I had a look but I have no idea what the numbers Associated with my choices mean

It's some AI mumbo jumbo that calculates the relevance to the word you are finding. It doesn't work on my android and their is enough to do as to me it has the appeal chicken vin de loo!

Worlde in 4 having got four greens at 2. Those ones can be irritating.
Worldle in 1 but it was very recognisable.
Failed on Quordle with another one of those ‘that’s not a proper word’

Last edited:
Mixed bag this morning for me. Grand total 90.

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpeg
    IMG_1480.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
well I achieved a score today but not one I am overly proud of....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 7 6 8 = 28
Octordle with my last attempt and a score of 72 Making a total of 102 for the 3 puzzles

Still waiting on Patient Transport. Abandoned Quordle and went back after doing Octordle.

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 25 (8, 7, 4, 6) - is one an American misspelling?
Octordle in 11 for 59

Total Score 89

Back