Wordle - Quordle Thread

Disaster for me.... as usual.

Wordle in 4
Quordle was a fail which is really annoying because I was going to choose the right word twice and then opted for something else! Grrh!
Octordle I just scraped through with a score of 72 but again, talked myself out of the right answers earlier on so kust bad luck really.

Hope my lead is not snatched at the last moment again but being sporting I will give you some words OXO and PEPPER :rofl:

No danger of me snatching any leads Mikey. Crashed on Quordle. Must have been distracted by trying OXO too many times
Null points

Mixed in the extreme this morning. Started brilliantly on Octordle, average on Quordle and then flunked wordle! I was on track for a sub 80 score too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_070949.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_070949.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
I had my doubts about Octordle, but I managed to finish it ok. Grand total for all three games is 91. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
I’ve failed Wordle! Too many options for a starting letter and I chose all the wrong ones. Will try and catch up on the others at some point, but I'm at the airport about to fly to the Alps.

The heart if for you heading out to the Alps rather than your Wordle failure of course @Robin

I bucked the trend and got Wordle in 4 despite my starting word yielding nothing, however I failed at Quordle being left with 3 options with one life remaining and annoyingly I wanted to put the correct word several goes earlier but hoped I would narrow it down but then double bluffed myself and decided that the word I was being drawn to was bound to be the wrong one and opted for one of the other 2. Don't you hate it when you talk yourself out of winning!!

Octordle down to the wire with a score of 67

No total for me today, just a few splinters from the wooden spoon seeing as we are 3 way sharing!

Just had a go at Worgle
Worgle 543 3/6

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
⚪⚪

I am down to 40 in 42 goes and I am stuck!! Have you completed it?
I got in in 16 today , Barbara, but that’s a good day for me! It’s fiendish. Sometimes I just leave it for a while and then get it when I return afresh.
Let me know if you want a clue .

I got in in 16 today , Barbara, but that’s a good day for me! It’s fiendish. Sometimes I just leave it for a while and then get it when I return afresh.
Oh no! I clearly don't have the hang of it yet. I am now down to 4 from 56 attempts! 😱

Is it a brand name or a general word....The reason I ask is that I have a brand name giving me 4 so I am very close!

Go on! Give me a clue please... How many letters?

Back